RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

I've not driven the Nomad Diablo that much but yeah that sounds like what its normal behavior is like. :lol: First you'll want a stiffer rear spring rate, higher rear downforce and longer gears to suppress the wheelspin some. Since it's a race car you don't want to neuter it too much or it'll be a mess at higher speeds. Best thing would be to do what Dragonthing suggested and just take it easy with the throttle. Remember, this is a pre-Audi Lambo, they bite. :P

As opposed to a post-Audi Lambo, which is like a shark whose lost all its teeth. :dopey:

Bahaha, great success, I *think* I've got it all ironed out now. If you want the settings, pm me. I'm quite proud of the finished product. ^_^

Achyllis
As opposed to a post-Audi Lambo, which is like a shark whose lost all its teeth. :dopey:

Bahaha, great success, I *think* I've got it all ironed out now. If you want the settings, pm me. I'm quite proud of the finished product. ^_^

I think I need to try and install a PS3 and my 23" gaming monitor in my car >..>

The EK9 goes nuts when you full throttle it. Fun car.

Love the video! Subbed for the rest of the Hot Version vids :)

Also: to you RKM guys (and gal), thanks for these awesome tunes. You guys have been my go to for tunes for everything from Seasonal events to tunes for specific PP levels for on-line racing. Thanks a bunch!

You have a bunch i would love to test, in dear time. The few of top of the head was the celica (ST205) rally, the Mine's GT-R, plus a few more AWD/4WD., With permission of course buds.

RMRALLYASSIST
You have a bunch i would love to test, in dear time. The few of top of the head was the celica (ST205) rally, the Mine's GT-R, plus a few more AWD/4WD., With permission of course buds.

If you'd like a fast 4WD I have to recommend my GT-R N24 tune :D

RKM Motorsport’s NSX Evolution R

NSXEvoR.jpg

NSXEvoR_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda NSX Type R ‘02
Obtained: Brand new model at Honda

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 438 BHP (@ 237.7 miles)
Torque:---- 43 kgfm
Weight:---- 1051 kg
PP:-------- 550

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei RP03 Wheels
Type B Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/16 (Maximum downforce also works if PP isn't a concern.)

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.682
2nd:-- 2.671
3rd:-- 2.085
4th:-- 1.687
5th:-- 1.411
6th:-- 1.229
Final: 2.500
Max Speed: 137 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 9.0/11.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 1/3
Camber:----- 2.3/1.8
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 8/10

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This NSX Evolution R is not a replacement for the 3rd Anniversary. Instead, it’s more of a sibling. The 3rd Anniversary has developed a reputation for prioritising fun over lap times, which is great, but leaves a gap in the roster for a serious racing NSX. This is where the Evolution R comes in. It’s more powerful, stiffer and more controllable than the 3rd Anniversary, which is perfect for 550PP racing.

The Evolution R is more than just a boosted 3rd Anniversary. A totally revamped gearbox eliminates wheelspin in any gear, including first. You can actually do proper standing starts in this car! A stiffer suspension setup gives a more neutral handling feel with some oversteer when you need it and there’s so much stability, you’d be forgiven for thinking you were driving a 4WD NSX.

25th Oct 2011 - Spec II adjustments.
25th Mar 2012 - Revised settings.

Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoy this car :D great grip, good acceleration, slightly ok sound. I use it mainly for seasonal challenges to farm cash and it leaves everything behind. I have done online maybe twice in it though, with good results. Main thing I like is how if you get too lazy it bites a little to remind you to keep it together, as boring completely forgiving cars are bad IMO( like the R34 Black Edition). The Skyline R-Tune for example is perfect , push round a corner in second, floor it and the tail comes out nicely, in a very controllable drift. Has the power to stay with super cars and is a blast through corners. I'd enjoy if you could perhaps launch a premium R34 V-spec Nur that has similar horsepower to the R34 R-tune and will be engaging to drive ( unlike the black edition R34).

im currently working on a project for the RKM tunes (picked most of them at random) any one want to guess what it is?
heres are some hints 5 laps,sport tires only,and UK
(at least my version is)

m3VbwPm.jpg

Top Gear RKM

when the project is finished I will posted the top ten times and a mini review of each car..I also decided after a F40 debical no super cars lol

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Ferrari 458 F

Ferrari458F.jpg

Ferrari458F_Big.jpg

Based on: Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09
Obtained: Brand new model at Ferrari

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 632 BHP (@ 92.4 miles)
Torque:---- 59 kgfm
Weight:---- 1232 kg
PP:-------- 601

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Type A Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 10/40

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.833
2nd:-- 1.986
3rd:-- 1.515
4th:-- 1.234
5th:-- 1.024
6th:-- 0.868
7th:-- 0.763
Final: 4.500
Max Speed: 211 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/26
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 9.1/11.5
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.1/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 7/8

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is the 458 F. The F stands for whatever you want it to stand for, because not only is this 458 fast, but it’s fun too.

27th Dec 2011 - Spec II adjustments.

GT5 won't let me change the gears properly. I set the make speed first but the lowest I can go is 3.300 for first gear and all the gears have the same problem. Anyone know how to get all the proper gears to where there suppose to go to? I have the same problem with the Maserati GranTurisimo S

GT5 won't let me change the gears properly. I set the make speed first but the lowest I can go is 3.300 for first gear and all the gears have the same problem. Anyone know how to get all the proper gears to where there suppose to go to? I have the same problem with the Maserati GranTurisimo S

I just get it as close as I can.it works just fine for me

Graw126

It could also have to do with a game update. That tune was last tinkered with in December 2011, and loads of updates for GT5 have come out since then, some of which may have tampered with gear ratios.

for ds3 users, these tunes suck. just being honest. might be me though as i suck at the game, too - but - i get better times with stock settings than with any of these tunes.
cold hard truth straight from a ds3 user from northwestern EU.

for ds3 users, these tunes suck. just being honest. might be me though as i suck at the game, too - but - i get better times with stock settings than with any of these tunes.

I'm afraid to say, you're probably doing it wrong. I think a lot of these tunes were tuned with DS3 anyway, and they work fine in the large majority of people's hands.

👎

I'm afraid to say, you're probably doing it wrong. I think a lot of these tunes were tuned with DS3 anyway, and they work fine in the large majority of people's hands.

👍

i use both DS3 and the DFGT the only difference I have noticed is,there more fun with the wheel... they are just as fast on the DS3 if not faster...

Back