RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

I think I'll be checking it out in GT6 soon, and also tuning the proper Abarth 500 as well...I just hope they don't suck now in GT6.
Yeah, I need to check it out. A lot of cars just didn't drive the same in GT6. I do really like how the Huayra drives in the rain, though.

Yeah, I need to check it out. A lot of cars just didn't drive the same in GT6. I do really like how the Huayra drives in the rain, though.
The Huayra 15th Anniversary tried to murder me in the dry first time I took it out. I'm staying well away from that car for now... :nervous:

The Huayra 15th Anniversary tried to murder me in the dry first time I took it out. I'm staying well away from that car for now... :nervous:
Yeah, that's the one I have. I threw some super slicks on it and did rainmasters and it drove very well. You should give that a shot, it'll probably treat you better.

Do you have any idea when you are going to shift to GT6, or are you just going to pass it up and wait for GT7?

Go have a look for my garage in the GT6 Tuning forum section, I'll be posting there solo since RJ and Roj are super busy at the moment

Also, do you guys have a tune for the XJ220? If not I'll review something and then ask you to tune it.

We don't have one up here but I'll be happy to pick an XJ220 up in exchange for a review :lol:

Back