Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
Shelby Series 1 @ Trial Mountain

img05780ay.jpg

img05812bx.jpg

img05887wu.jpg

Thanks guys!

The Series 1 is a car I've always found "facinating". This one has about 600bhp and a serious attitude! :scared: Just completing a few laps to get some pics wasn't easy.

I wanted to do something else for a change and the S800 caught my eye. I'm not extremely happy about the pics but judged them okay enough to include them in an update. Hope I'm right!

It has taken me quite some time to get a white 2002. I always got a black or ugly green one. :grumpy: This thing want to go everywhere sideways! It's got about 275bhp at the moment, is lightened and has racing suspension and brakes. Only my blue M5 is more fun sideways!!! :)

Thanks for the comments you left at my gallery, they are much appreciated! Nice update man! You've got some great angles, there mate. I like the BMW drift pics, and the Series 1 shots, but my favourite are the S800 shots at Autumn Ring Mini. Keep up the good work mate! :dopey:

Very nice shots! Sorry that I missed about 4 updates of you! You just keep them coming, which is very good. I especially like the audi shots you made. Maybe they could need a little more contrast. Otherwise they're very good! đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

@ greycap: Well, I'm certainly glad you like it. To be honest, it wasn't my favourite pic, but I try to include a PhotoTravel pic in every series so you can admire the car in detail.

@ appie17: Thanks, yours aren't bad either. I've seen some excellent shots in your gallery! Keep 'em coming!!!

@ freddie86: No prob! I just like making pics and sharing them here. Let's just say that I really hate TV and prefer Photomode to ordinary racing. :) Okay, let's be honest, it's an addiction! :lol: I know about the contrast, but as you know, this is a non-edited gallery. I like it better that way, it's more of a challenge!

Sweet work on the 2002 man, I love them all :sly: the driving is just as good as the pictures.

Nice work on the other cars as well but the 2002 does really stand out :cheers:

@ freddy86: Yeah, PS is excellent. I use it for work from time to time. Maybe one of the reasons I don't use it in my free time! :lol:

@ Tonka T: Glad you liked my work. That M3-pic is indeed still one of my personal favourites. The blue M5 is my absolute favourite to date.

@ M3_CSL: I had a feeling you would like the 2002. It really is huge fun to drive and looks good from almost any angle!

The FPV Falcon GT pics & the Audi S4 are great! I love pictures 1, 2 & 7 of the FPV Falcon GT. While the Audi S4 would be pictures 1, 3, 4, 7, 10, & 12. Great work keep em coming lolz.

@ Turbo@...: Thanks! I think the 2002 is one of my better updates to date. I'm very happy about that one!

@ Appie17: :)

@ chocobo: Thanks! I try to do my best on the composition. I'm glad you like them!

@ Revolution: Thank you! I'm quite pleased with the ones with the S4. It wasn't easy getting that shot juuuust right.

@ Master_Yoda: Thanks! I like my Honda (we don't get Acura in Europe) as well, but I have to admit I don't find it a very beautiful car. I've chosen it because it was the best way to go track-driving with decent equipment on a limited budget. I drive an Alfa Romeo 147 (on diesel!) as a company car and I think that car looks excellent!

@ tougemonster: I'm glad you like them. Thanks!

@ Integra.98: Thanks! Glad you like them. I'm looking forward to your new gallery!

@ Fletch: Thanks! I like that one a lot myself, but the big burnout is my favourite of the series!

Back