Rookie Questions

• Thread starter Menoita
  • 2 comments

Menoita

Premium
Andorra
Andorra La Vella
GTP_Menoita
Hi everyone! I´m new in the forum, I knew GTPlanet but I hadnt have time to make an account, now I do, and I would like to race on the Championships and leagues that the site offers.

Is there any league or series for people who are new or rookies in the game?

What does the GTP WRS exactly consist?

Thanks, I´m very happy of joining this community.

Welcome. :gtpflag:

Feel free to introduce yourself to the WRS members here. In that subforum you'll find the weekly time trials that we run. In order to participate, you'll need to run the qualifers. Then you'll be placed in 1 of 4 divisions. Each week we post our current splits from our fastest laps and they are kept track of on the leaderboard. This makes it easy to see how you're doing compared to your division-mates.

Then each Wednesday we take the previous week's time trial car and track and race it online, and discussion of those have their own subforum.

Beginners and aliens/superheros alike are all welcome. 👍

Welcome. :gtpflag:

Feel free to introduce yourself to the WRS members here. In that subforum you'll find the weekly time trials that we run. In order to participate, you'll need to run the qualifers. Then you'll be placed in 1 of 4 divisions. Each week we post our current splits from our fastest laps and they are kept track of on the leaderboard. This makes it easy to see how you're doing compared to your division-mates.

Then each Wednesday we take the previous week's time trial car and track and race it online, and discussion of those have their own subforum.

Beginners and aliens/superheros alike are all welcome. 👍

Thanks for the help Gravitron

Back