Rules for Drag Posting ***MUST READ***

• Thread starter Slash
  • 67 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im almost certain that if a person tells you what car their using they dont have to tell you the drivetrain to just saying

It's helpful, especially if a person tuning the car for them doesn't know the car that well if they have the drivetrain they can use that to their advantage. Just follow the principles of tuning for your drivetrain since each one requires a specific type of tuning. Anyone with any real experience drag racing will tell you this.

Done, for now.

Keep it clean or the glue will be removed.

Thank you AMG, very much appreciated. I will make sure this thread stays clean for you and the staff.

First step is done.
Just let's hope that the people will read that first before opening a thread. I have my doubts......

First step is done.
Just let's hope that the people will read that first before opening a thread. I have my doubts......

If they don't the best we can do is just link them to it.

Hey, this list really helped me learn how to drag. Its just so complicated damn... 👍

I don't get this guy? Why is he suddenly posting in every thread just to talk **** about/to slash?

Yeah most of his posts got deleted though. He sent me a PM apologizing this morning stating that his little brother got on his account and went off on GTP, and that it wouldn't happen again. I think he might be legit too because his grammar was top notch.

...That's the point. That's why everyone hates it. It's used too much.

Slashfan
How about any respectable tuner?

A lot of respectable tuners use the GTR at SSR7. Also don't get me wrong, I know why most Indy tuners don't like the GTR. P.S. Yes it is better than everyone, just say every respected INDY tuner lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back