Running a wheel and controller together

• Thread starter kornykidd0
  • 5 comments
kornykidd0
Finally got Forza4. I really love it, but what is bugging me and taking fun out of the game is not being able to run my fanatec gt2 in tandem with a regular controller. Is there a way to do this? I know with gt5 I could have the wheel running as controller 1, and turn on a DS3 as controller 2. That way for replays, photo mode, and menu nav I could use the ds3, but racing use the wheel. I can't get it to work like this on forza...anyone know if it's possible? Photo, livery editor, and looking around cars when in the dealer are just crippled feeling without the controller and would really like to just be able to swap back and forth during play sessions.

I think its my only beef so far, I would also like to be able to not have to restart and change controller just to use photomode.

I think its my only beef so far, I would also like to be able to not have to restart and change controller just to use photomode.

You don't have to do that. Properly turn off your wheel, than turn on your controller. It will go to controller 1 but only if the other controller/wheel was turned off properly and not have it's power disrupted.

You don't have to do that. Properly turn off your wheel, than turn on your controller. It will go to controller 1 but only if the other controller/wheel was turned off properly and not have it's power disrupted.

It is still a pain though.
I have the added problem that my wheel doesn't save my settings, so everytime I switch between the two I have to plug in my settings everytime.

Back