SCCA Trans Am Series (Muscle Cars) - Revived and New Hosts

• Thread starter Slash
  • 133 comments
Unfortunatley my health and my mothers have come into play. Thats the reason. I will be working to get this rolling however 👍

Sorry to hear that Slash, hope everything is good. Take your time.

Maybe try to do a casual track day this week? It doesn't have to be a night/rain race.

Hey everyone, I have been away for a little bit and finally hooked up the ps3 again. Going to be online around 6pm pst this week so hopefully we can get an informal track day.

I felt like I was driving a bus when I was racing against you guys before..

Short bus? haha, just kidding. Welcome to the thread!

I guess it doesn't matter much to me if this "official series" ever gets started. I just want to race with good group of people who like racing old cars on tracks that involve turning and braking. That would be like having cake and eating it too.

Torres, I'll probably be around to join you. Tomorrow and/or Thursday.

If only.. I'm sure it would have been faster ;)

By the way, my new GTP account is GTP_FreakinWolfy. There was some sort of error on my original account and now I can't go online with it. Please send me a friend request when you get the chance

Saturday Night.

7 O clock EST.

My Lounge.

615 pp Limit Trans Am Race Endurance Track top be voted on. 30 Laps. Tire wear on. ABS off.

Let's Get Dangerous.

Saturday Night.

7 O clock EST.

My Lounge.

615 pp Limit Trans Am Race Endurance Track top be voted on. 30 Laps. Tire wear on. ABS off.

Let's Get Dangerous.

Dangit, I won't be anywhere near a PS3 at all this weekend. I'll be on a gold claim. I'm hoping to be half rich by that time on Saturday.

I might be there...with a DS3. I cracked open my wheel and I broke a FFB belt along with some other stuff so my wheel is done. I'll try to make it though, I have to see how work is.

It figures. I've got relatives visiting from out of state this weekend. It's doubtful that I'll be able to make it. :(

Holy moly pack of ravioli that was sure fun last night. I still see that our way of doing racing is still there. Pure fun with a dash of seriousness.

Currently, I and still in favor of the 520pp racing hards. I kinda like the idea of longer single races on the night but I can also see that getting tiresome and boring.

Back