Scenery

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments

Excellent hunting MeanElf!:drool: Where are those locations if I may ask?
Why, thank you. The last three pics are all from Tokyo, there really is a wealth of tucked away details hidden around that track, such as:
Tokyo - scenery 3.jpg

Are those Rabbits just behind the trees, or young Deer?

Easy way to tell. If they are rabbits, there will be more of them next time you look!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a unusual one. A bit of PD attention to detail that I only spotted by chance after driving past it many times.
But where is it?

Picture.jpg

Last edited:
Has that been edited? I've seen the Nürburgring with mist before, but not quite as tasty as that...or those earlier from @JKcreativeworks for that matter.

Very edited MeanElf. Had to use an overlay layer to bring up the shadows, and 20% diffuse for the fog to look thicker. Thanks for liking my shot also.:)👍

Easy way to tell. If they are rabbits, there will be more of them next time you look!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a unusual one. A bit of PD attention to detail that I only spotted by chance after driving past it many times.
But where is it?

View attachment 200613
London theatre district?

London theatre district?
I can see what you're thinking there. But no, the picture wasn't taken at London.

Shot these just over a year ago in GT5, Madrid, guess PD cleaned that ugly shadow up. ;)

. . . .

Edit: A closer look shows a wider jaw line in your image, maybe this is not the same location?

Last edited:
Back