• 75 comments

vipersan

Mr. Nordschleife
Premium
Slovenia
Slovenj Gradec
TheNordschleife
Hello GTP.

I'm currently in process of helping a friend to fill up his car list as much as possible, before the online services are turned off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. đź‘Ť

Here's the list of most required tickets (any number of any tickets is greatly appreciated):

level 0 ticket -> received one from Antmeg26
level 1 ticket -> received one from Antmeg26
level 2 ticket -> received one from Wantok
level 3 ticket -> received one from Wantok
level 4 ticket -> received one from Wantok

2003 birthday ticket -> received one from robbyboy21
2001 birthday ticket -> received one from AWOL08
2000 birthday ticket -> received one from AWOL08
1998 birthday ticket -> received one from AWOL08
1997 birthday ticket -> received one from AWOL08

also any 1000 ticket -> received two from Antmeg26

I thank you very very much for your donations. :cheers:

In return I can offer anything that is not a car/ticket (MC's, Horns, Gear, Parts, ...). I have everything possible and am online every day (unless there is a problem with Internet services ;) )

PS: almost forgot - my PSN is: TheNordschleife

Last edited:
Have all them and more but got lot stuff do so will try get you some over ;):)

I can't help with any tickets as I have none but, to help with his getting the car, may I suggest the following:

Run the Nascar@Monza seasonal for 3 million per race for 14 minutes or so (there's probably more profitable ones but that's my go to event).
Use the licence quirk to refresh the UCD.

In about 6 weeks of playing this GT5 save about 2 hours a day, I have bought just under 800 cars. I know it doesn't help with the tickets but it is just to show that there is no huge rush as it is possible to get the cars quickly

Well, I appreciate all the help. Forgot to mention, we're after 0/0/0 cars, so UCD is not a realistic option.

robbyboy21: Just send a FR, when you can. I am online every day and will accept it.

Ok bud will accept when send to robby2164 and do ticket at reset 12.00am uk time ok ;):

Thank you very much. Your FR will be accepted later today, when I get off work.

Awesome job. Thank you so much.

Of course, me being an idiot -> mr. Wantok: if you require anything beside cars/tickets, I can send in return as a thank you (MC's, horns, gear, parts, ...). I have everything and am online every day, so just give a shout. Or I can send a FR and send to anyone of your friends to help with their collections. Let me know. Regards and thank you very much!

mr. robbyboy21: Well, I misunderstood that answer. I will send a FR to you today, as I get home, if your offer still stands. Same goes for you - if you require anything beside car/ticket, I can provide.

thank you.

Awesome job. Thank you so much.

Of course, me being an idiot -> mr. Wantok: if you require anything beside cars/tickets, I can send in return as a thank you (MC's, horns, gear, parts, ...). I have everything and am online every day, so just give a shout. Or I can send a FR and send to anyone of your friends to help with their collections. Let me know. Regards and thank you very much!
Thanks for the offer but I'm good....you could help out some of the other members/friends that are chasing Museum Cards namely @jblue followed by @Mart_b , and also @et_ who's chasing Horns.

Sent: Level 2 Ticket

PS: Best to keep your OP updated.

Ok. Writing those names down and will contact them and start contributing.

Also - OP update coming right up.

send FR 's to AWOL_08/AWOL_000__ / vObliterate
I will send some when I can

I also have many 0/0/0 cars just let me know which ones your looking for ..

If your trying to help your friend get all this why are you having it all sent to your PSN not there's.

well ... he's not too keen about adding PSN people who he doesn't know. No matter - I keep forwarding all stuff daily, so it's all good. Thank you.

thank you very much. if you need any horns, let me know. That is only thing I can return at the moment.

Back