Searching for tickets donations [COMPLETED]

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 75 comments
This now sent bud, will do another in list next reset ok ;)

ASTON MARTIN
DB9 Coupe '03

newly updated list at the end!

Last edited:
Add me again bud as new ps3 and account was hacked so start again and luckily i had save backed up usb so just resigned it to new one now ;):)

Sure, buddy. What is your new PSN Id? Thank you!

Also just updated list of needed cars.

Sure, buddy. What is your new PSN Id? Thank you!

Also just updated list of needed cars.

Still same as account was hacked and got sorted through psn to keep name there and sent fr to you already ;):)

These sent...... will do another reset if still awake and if not first thing morning ok ;):)

ACURA
CL 3.2 Type-S '01

2003 birthday ticket

If you happen to have the hidden 2j ticket that be nice to have bud ;)

Last edited:
I don't have any 2J ticket. There is one available in new OCD, for 15mio. I can put it on share, if you want to borrow glitch. Or if you know a way to get it to you, send me a PM. I can buy it in OCD to get the ticket and send that to you. In game credits are no problem :) Have several F40's just for that purpose and also a lot in B-spec drivers :)

And THANK YOU for Acura!

No I have the car but cant trade it only share, just wondered if had a ticket anyway for backup but not a problem bud ;):)

Sent this bud....

HONDA
CR-X SiR '90

And aurora flare blue pearl paints ;).
Will do odyssey tomorrow ok so they can be deleted from list ;):)

As it is if I do a car a day you will have all the listed you need before shutdown ;):)

Awesome. Thanks. Just be on the lookout. I'm clearing the list myself daily by redeeming tickets. When it was longer, that was easy, but now getting those last few is much more time consuming with reloading :).

Awesome. Thanks. Just be on the lookout. I'm clearing the list myself daily by redeeming tickets. When it was longer, that was easy, but now getting those last few is much more time consuming with reloading :).
well got 23 days and all be done by then ;):)

This sent.......

MAZDA
Mazda6 Touring Car

Plus some paints

I need any horns if have spares as some are now missing, So need Nos. 21,79,126,131,133,135,138,154,169,200 so if have spares be nice to have ;):)

Last edited:
Will send those numbers right away in return. Thank you!

21,79,126,131,133 sent

To my knowledge none of them is glitched.

From the other 5 I have No.169 twice, as one is glitched. So beware on that one and let me know. Or maybe I'll send both of them... :)

PS: paints are not really needed, as I have a lot too (not receiving any new ones for a long time). Only one I would be grateful is Matte White. No worries, I have it a lot, but since it's my favourite, it's never too much ;)

Did collect them by mistake and then reloaded me save so lost them anynway but got 169,154 and 135 from other guy :(

This sen bud......

HYUNDAI
Tuscani CCS '03 ;)

Back