Self reporting?

• Thread starter Epic B
  • 8 comments
Canada
On the run
NaveekDarkroom
Just out of curiosity, what would happen if you reported yourself? Would there be any penalties and if so, what would they be? Would it depend on the user's history of post quality? Just wondering.

Depends on what you're reporting. If you're dense enough to report your own sweary rant, you'll like be receiving a PM. Conversely, some report their own double posts so they can be merged or deleted.

TB
Depends on what you're reporting. If you're dense enough to report your own sweary rant, you'll like be receiving a PM. Conversely, some report their own double posts so they can be merged or deleted.
Oh, okay. But I meant reporting myself as a user period. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Cause there's a report button on everyone's profile, not just on individual posts. I was wondering what would happen if you used the report button on your own profile. But that's good to know too.

I was wondering what would happen if you used the report button on your own profile. But that's good to know too.
It would simply file a report like any other, there would be nothing special about it. So long as you were reporting a legitimate concern and not just wasting moderator's time there would be no penalty or disciplinary action.

It would simply file a report like any other, there would be nothing special about it. So long as you were reporting a legitimate concern and not just wasting moderator's time there would be no penalty or disciplinary action.
Okay. Fair enough.

TB
Talking about me again, huh, huh. :D

:lol:

Latest Posts

Back