Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
Kinda-sorta. It was similar to the Barracuda which launched just before the Mustang, to try and steal away sales...well that didn't work...

It can look good depending on the angle. I like it.

10307432_10152363761474844_8917958084993180454_n.jpg

@WrxScooby

Easy on the HDR there!

Actually I think HDR has it's place and in your action shots it works well to add drama to the moment being captured, also I think it compliments the conditions on the day - I especially like the one of the DP's it's like a classical portrait of a battle scene!!.. but, on the stills it just looks a bit rubbish, like there was something else in shot, too close for the camera to focus on, and where there should be some contrast it's destroyed it in places.

I can't decide between the Terminator and Mach 1 which I want more :lol:

I don't care what anyone says about the II, I 🤬 love it.

1975-ford-mustang-ii-mach-1-front-view_c9a68.jpg

0604phr_01_z+1976_ford_mustang_ii+.jpg
0604phr_12_z+1976_ford_mustang_ii+.jpg
0604phr_15_z+1976_ford_mustang_ii+.jpg
ord1976MustangCobraII_Set01_13-vi.jpg
mustang_cobra_daniel_022.jpg
mustang_cobra_daniel_051.jpg
NWM_MustangII_2222.jpg

And this sweet render for good measure.

1301phr-09-o-muscle-cars-1976-1976-ford-mustang-ii.jpg

Last edited:
Terminators are too damn nose heavy. I like the old 95 Cobras most of all the Mustangs I've driven.
That's because it had either a 302 or 351 Windsor and not the fatass modular motor lol.

@WrxScooby

Easy on the HDR there!

Actually I think HDR has it's place and in your action shots it works well to add drama to the moment being captured, also I think it compliments the conditions on the day - I especially like the one of the DP's it's like a classical portrait of a battle scene!!.. but, on the stills it just looks a bit rubbish, like there was something else in shot, too close for the camera to focus on, and where there should be some contrast it's destroyed it in places.
Appreciate the point of view my friend, I am trying to move away from HDR it just looks so damn cool sometimes. My next set will be more realistic.

Back