Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
1552-ford-focus-st-trackster.jpg

focus-rs-rear-st-1552.jpg

No we don't.....well maybe more ones like the first one, but the others aren't really sexy and mean.
The pics themself may not be (hard to find pictures where they look sexy, since they're used for work), but the trucks definitely are.

No we don't.....well maybe more ones like the first one, but the others aren't really sexy and mean.
Um, no. They are all fantastic especially that middle '80s Ford. That thing is SEXY.

The pics themself may not be (hard to find pictures where they look sexy, since they're used for work), but the trucks definitely are.
Finding clean 70s/80s Fords on the net is tough.

I've posted a few before. I love em.

1511049_10152278903068946_7465295849963299129_n.jpg
garage_attachment.jpg

Um, no. They are all fantastic especially that middle '80s Ford. That thing is SEXY.

Finding clean 70s/80s Fords on the net is tough.

I've posted a few before. I love em.
It's an 85 to be exact, thought you'd like it :D.

And I know. Chevy's aren't hard to find clean though, people treat them like showtrucks.

People like different things. It's all a matter of personal opinion when judging a car by it's looks. Personally, I don't think trucks are sexy but some people do. Therefore, I don't see why photos of trucks shouldn't be posted in this thread.

People like different things. It's all a matter of personal opinion when judging a car by it's looks. Personally, I don't think trucks are sexy but some people do. Therefore, I don't see why photos of trucks shouldn't be posted in this thread.
I don't think Miatas, RX-7s, or slammed cars are sexy, but if someone else does, by all means, go ahead.

Back