Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
That last mint green Datsun is awesome because I could do up one just like it tomorrow. Why? 4 doors. There was never a 2-door 510 offered in Mexico.

Of course, if I were to do up a 510, I'd go for a wagon :D

10683612_10205426844934818_6300701081997494887_o.jpg

In today's edition of "it shouldn't exist but I'm rather pleased it does"...

62.jpg

It ain't sexy, but way to make a Mooncraft MOKE Sport mean.

hsv
In today's edition of "it shouldn't exist but I'm rather pleased it does"...

62.jpg

It ain't sexy, but way to make a Mooncraft MOKE Sport mean.

Like you said, it's not sexy at all. Could be mean but it's neither that.

It's more like scary, look at those damned eyes. It's like a nightmare. Get that off me!:eek:

I know there are Celica fans on here. Personally I'm a huge fan of this gen's body style despite the stock performance...

Not my words or photos. Source. "Sexy" is in the eye of the beholder. Me, I'm not a fan of the rear half of the body kit, but I think this definitely falls under "mean."

15493397324_1944615582_o.jpg

Seeing a heavily-modified Celica in 2014 is pretty ****ing rare as is so I was pretty surprised to see it when it pulled-up. I got a closer look and noticed the APR widebody kit, as well as the huge Work Rezax II wheels, but what really caught my eye was the turbo set-up.

15928434730_381dd532ce_o.jpg

15929980717_d10a5bc341_o.jpg

I walked-up to get a closer look and was shocked to see the huge turbo, but something didn’t look right. Now, I should mention that I used to hang out with some friends who were into Celicas so I was familiar with them. I also got into the car scene originally as a Toyota guy so I know my way around them. I spent a couple minutes looking at the engine and realized that it wasn’t the factory 2ZZ-GE engine at all, but it was in fact a 3S-GTE swap from an older Toyota MR-2/Celica/Caldina! I don’t know which generation 3S-GTE this is since it has been so heavily-altered but I couldn’t believe that someone had actually done this swap on a 7th gen body. I believe this might actually be the only Celica of this generation in North America with this full swap. I came home and did some research and this car with this motor set-up has actually been around as far back as 2003! Jamasco Automotive in Hollywood, Florida did all the fab work for the swap and after seeing all the old photos of it, this build has definitely evolved over the years. It may seem a bit insignificant to many of you guys, but this is the crazy oddball **** I love to see whenever I go to different events. Not only is this car unconventional and a bit dated, it also has a very rich history in the Florida car scene and I’m happy to be able to see it in person. Interesting thing about this is that this APR kit has probably been on the car for a few years now and in 2014 this Rocket Bunny/Liberty Walk/RWB era is at its peak right now. If you put some rivets on it and called it a Rocket Bunny kit, people would be insane over it. Add the swap and it’ll blow people’s minds….Round of applause for this build. Holy ****. It definitely got my attention….Bravo….

Sunshine, I think you made me look liek a tool when back then I tried to find tasteful looking celicas, and failed.

Now then I see this. This has got to be the best Celica so far on Earth.

^ Loving that second-to-last one, in black. Celica I spotted at Pikes Peak back 2010; this is the body kit I'd go for, if not the factory TRD kit. Is this the stock interior? Probably wrapped, but it's a nicely designed dash.

9552805520_51d2f2ac84_b.jpg

9552802110_663db7ddc6_b.jpg

9552803506_911736cf80_b.jpg

And one more from that day:

9549991031_2a32b7f736_b.jpg

Back