• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
Hartge BMW M6:

hartge-bmw-m6-784979.jpg

Starkes BMW M6??:

3363291044.jpg

How 'bout a li'l Stingray action?
cfl89rear.jpg

Not the split window like I was hoping for, but she's still one beautiful machine.

917K. I prefer it without the fins, as the #3 Martini&Rossi car in the background shows.

Elise GT1, anyone?
mans-lotus-elise-gt1-street.jpg

Clearly, a remarkable car:
71F1Dino.JPG

The original 928:
Porsche_928_640.jpg

And the remade 928:
7163_580x0x85.jpg

Couldn't pass this nice 928 up:
porsche1987.928.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago R/GT. Need I say more?

murcielagorgt04_01_1024.jpg

murcielagorgt04_02.jpg

Lamborghini%20Murcielago%20P5%203.jpg

Hamann Gallardo.

hamanngallardoomgomgomglz2.jpg

Lamborghini Concept S:

lamboconcepts789487sj2.jpg

What, no 917 Pink Pig?

That M6 is ugly.... you know, the ugly one.

NIce pics everyone.

I have that RGT as my desktop!

Poverty
@Mclaren

All those black beauties. :crazy:
Are those cars from where you work?

Those lambos are sick too.
I don't work there...yet. I'm taking an apprentice ship next summer there at the new dealer when it's finished. I just visit regularly.

NSX-R, the ironic thing is that is was in the used lot of a Pontiac dealership. Some man had bought the car from Ferrari, but his wife didn't know about it, and made him sell it immediately as soon as she found out.

It's gone now though. Some man in Fort Worth was looking for one. This 308 (not sure every one does) has the layout of the Nordschliefe on the back.👍

EDIT* See here.

1001988eb7.jpg

*McLaren*
How could anyone forget one the most famous supercar?
carsfeaturef1_Large.jpg

thumb_f1-lm-_large.jpg

P367-GT_Large.jpg

Do you have any wallpapers to those?
I try to look for some Mclaren wallpapers but i keep finding the same ol' shi*. Do you know any sites with good Mclaren F1 wallpapers?
Thanks

If you can tell me which model it is you're interested in, I can get them off Ultimatecarpage's Hide-Out since the rules are 1024x768 or larger. The pictures are closed otherwise to non-members apparently, and I don't know of anywhere else with better pics.

If you can tell me which model it is you're interested in, I can get them off Ultimatecarpage's Hide-Out since the rules are 1024x768 or larger. The pictures are closed otherwise to non-members apparently, and I don't know of anywhere else with better pics.

I like the Mclaren F1 GTR and the LM, thanks

I have these GTR in pics. I'll get you the LMs later tonight.
Just tell me which of these you want, and I'll post all their pics. These are High-Res.
Ueno Clinic.

Fina Shorttail.

Fina Longtail.

Lark Longtail.

GTR Intro (Now Ueno)

And this one.

For the thread.
F1 GTR and M1
f1andm1rn6.jpg

High-Res shot.

Ew... Ugly ass Lambos if you ask me. Sorry, for me they have to look stalk. I don't care if the spoiler is is functional, it's butt ugly to me :yuck: And the M6 is damn ugly :yuck: Sorry, it's all my opinion, but to me and my friend it's the truth.

Back