ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

WOOOOOOOOO!!! Looking at these made my hat fall off!

All I can say is...Yes...Yes...MORE!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

No faves, as all are perfect.:gtpflag:

Beautiful styles on display.:)

:bowdown:
smiley_hail.gif
:bowdown:

Awesome shots

Well that was a feast for the eyes!!!! Great stuff - the blurred road but crystal clear sky, the blurred Sauber in front of the VGT, that black RUF....all of it, just incredible stuff Ilya!!!!:bowdown:

Ok the Masta has striked again...
It's hard to comment here, I would have a million things to say about each pic in each update :P
As laways, various angles, various point of view, various edit style, but always top quality work, especially on toning and lightning.
My personnal fav' in this last updates are the #4 (very good bokeh), #10 (that mood !) and the last two.
Bravo Ilya !

As usual some qulaity and awesome stuff Ilya. I really like the toning and feel of the first shot. Great compositions across all and good use of effects once again. Just the high quality stuff I like to see. :) 👍

A personal fav in there is the tail light cloe up with extreme bokeh, nice artisitc and abstract with nice colours and interesting shapes. Juust awesome. :eek: 👍

Your shot stole my heart...:bowdown:
Ilya, this is just unbelievable! Very realistic and futuristic.
Spaceship-Reventon on the way! Well done! 👍👍👍

Love your shot very much ShaolinMasta. I've been wanting to do a sci-fi theme for a while and yours looks stunning, but check this out. Notice how the spaceships, mountains, cloud blur, road and markings all "point" to one point. In artistic terms, this is the "vanishing point"(VP). Sometimes, depending on the perspective, you may have one or two. Yours is clearly a "one". Now look at the purple lens flare originating from the engine intake and over the wheel. It is horizontal with the photo frame. It would have been more natural if you located the VP, traced an imaginary line from there, over the intake all the way to the edge of the photo. Use this line as reference and painted the lens flare at that angle. I use this perspective theory all the time, almost always with great results.

Huge thanks to all for wonderful comments ! :cheers:

@Metalsun

Thanks for criticism. :cheers:
This time I have to disagree with you. Your argument is very convincing, but that's not how it works in real life. This effect is cinematic. Special type of lenses used in cinematography are called "Anamorphic lenses". Anamorphic lens has an oval-shaped aperture and this type of flares occurs due to the refraction of light inside the lens and due to the elliptical shape of the lens iris. And most importantly that the flare is always positioned strictly horizontally(well, unless you crop a picture with the already existing flare :)).

Oh yes, so true. Even my flares are painted in different angles. Somehow I mixed this up with motion blur and perspectives when I knew you had painted a lens flare...nevermind. Great art!

You better be careful when you time travel again, because I heard it is a dangerous business. Other then that, my favourite feature has to be the colour tones.

My god, these are just unbelievable! I've always wondered how shots like this get the export so clean... None of mine on my computer screen ever look as good as from my TV. :( Also, the editing is fantastic.

Back