Share your real car remade in GT6!

Well my dad has a 2012 Infiniti M37S...no replication there. My mom has a 2010 BMW 328i M-sport sedan, no replication either. And no car in GT6 can replicate my 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sport sedan either... :(

My real life 1988 Toyota Celica GT-i
DSC_0041.JPG

My GT6 1986 Toyota Celica GT-R, the car I used to get the 111 Meters a Second trophy.
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

Gemasolar.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, a majority of cars featured in this thread are Standard cars. It's sign for some to turn premium....

No foxbodys grr I owned a 4 eyed fox an 88gt an a 93 cobra not even anything close in the game. I had a s2k cr but can't find any pictures of it yet (have ten hard drives to look through). I had the cr 4 months before it was tboned. No 04 f150 in game and obviously no motorcycles. Currently looking into a new Cayman after I pay off my house loan in 6 months

I'm screwed for this, no f11 535D, e91 330i series or appropriately tiny engined renault clio. they have a z4M and a z4 convertible though so if I take half of each I get close....

I can't make anymore cars from GT6 and real life unless they put in a Land Rover discovery 3, a Skoda Octavia VRS mk1 and mk2 and a Fiat doblo.

My parents own an Audi 80, Mitsubishi Carisma Sedan 1998, Citroen Saxo 2002 and a Seat Ibiza 1993. What are the cars which are the closest to the real cars which my parents own?

My C63 AMG

Unfortunately 2012 model is still not available in the game which bummed me out a bit.

ji2oiWR.jpg

obfiFr2.jpg

Sz96zEM.jpg

AWESOME. That's what i was waiting for !
Sorry for quoting the pics (because of the size) but i think it's ok if we consider the look of this car : ).

You are really lucky , still my Dream.
Have fun 👍

Latest Posts

Back