SUSPENSION:

Ride Height: -20/40
Spring Rate: 10.0/14.0
Dampers (Extension): 3/7
Dampers (Compression): 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/1
Camber Angle: 1.0/0.0
Toe Angle: 1.00/1.00

Closing Comments: Tricky car, and way slower than most muscle but should run even with these if you happen to see them unless it's a top tune. Have fun.

Dodge Challenger SRT8 TC

Max Power: 690HP @ 6300 RPM
Max Torque: 817ft-lb @ 4900 RPM
Drivetrain: FR

TRANSMISSION:

Top Speed: 112mph
1: 4.277
2. 2.695
3. 2.160
4. 1.700
5. 1.427
6. 1.232
Final 3.357

LSD:
5/60/60

SUSPENSION:

Ride Height: -5/40
Spring Rate: 10.0/12.5
Dampers (Extension): 1/10
Dampers (Compression): 10/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/1
Camber Angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: 1.00/1.00

Closing Comments: Tinker with the right things and you will have a car running 9.8s and 9.7s which is in the pro league for some of the faster muscle cars.

my transmission doesnt go that low down? For first its between 5.1 and 6.8. I cant make it 4.2 please help!

Congrats on the Epic Thread Bump. Sept 2012 nice.
I'm pretty sure that final setting is where you flip the Transmission to achieve those ratios.
All drag tunes have the final at the lowest setting after flip. for more torque.

I still have quite a few tunes written down that I haven't posted. I would, but GT5 is kind of obsolete now so I don't think it's even worth it.

Slashfan
I still have quite a few tunes written down that I haven't posted. I would, but GT5 is kind of obsolete now so I don't think it's even worth it.

Make the noobs a bit more happy before it's over lol.

Don't feel like looking for my notebook :lol:

Let me put it to you this way, my notebook was a 500 page notebook, and every page, back and front, had anywhere from 2-3 tunes on it. And every page was full. At some point I think it spilled over into a second one.

Slashfan
Don't feel like looking for my notebook :lol:

Let me put it to you this way, my notebook was a 500 page notebook, and every page, back and front, had anywhere from 2-3 tunes on it. And every page was full. At some point I think it spilled over into a second one.

Lol i know what you mean bro i have a note book thats filling up alot more than before. I barely drag now i just tune cars to kill time.

I do but I have no idea what happened to it. I'll take a look for it when I get some time 👍

Lol i'am pretty sure you tune more the 90% of the cars in this game. Great job you have done with helping people myself included.

I had them all at one point but I got rid of a lot of them. I did have quite a few cars tuned but most of them were pretty crap tunes, mostly just something thrown on them fast under 15 minutes to see what it would do. I'm sure I could squeeze a lot more out of them if I put time into them that I don't have.

Thank you for the kind words though bro. 👍 :)

Slashfan
I had them all at one point but I got rid of a lot of them. I did have quite a few cars tuned but most of them were pretty crap tunes, mostly just something thrown on them fast under 15 minutes to see what it would do. I'm sure I could squeeze a lot more out of them if I put time into them that I don't have.

No doubt bro much respect!!

In 15 min I got my R8 to run 9.120 in auto lol. And 9.115 in man. I thought it was good enough so I left it. The best feeling is first run you run like .02 or faster from record! Mainly just getting the right top speed.

In 15 min I got my R8 to run 9.120 in auto lol. And 9.115 in man. I thought it was good enough so I left it. The best feeling is first run you run like .02 or faster from record! Mainly just getting the right top speed.

Definitely. I love it.

Back