SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
Bally you got them graphics done yet? :P
Oh and for the LSD, I usually just install it and leave the numbers stock.

Downloading iRacing :D Anyone play it here? and I should be back and playing GT5 online tomorrow :D

I've "played" it. Didn't like it at all. Graphics were poop, and on the wheel it just didn't feel right. :/ You really need a clutch for it which I don't have on my DFGT.

LFS is far better IMO. Everyone plays it too. :D

BkS
I've "played" it. Didn't like it at all. Graphics were poop, and on the wheel it just didn't feel right. :/ You really need a clutch for it which I don't have on my DFGT.

LFS is far better IMO. Everyone plays it too. :D

You don't need a clutch -_- you need to tick the auto clutch button :)

You don't need a clutch -_- you need to tick the auto clutch button :)

I did. It was still horrid on my old AMD Phenom x6 processor and 3GB of RAM. My GPU wasn't exactly poop either, I had an NVidia Ge-Force 8700GT, so it was pretty good specs. It looks fun in videos, like the mustang races etc. Drifting just didn't feel right though.

You aren't supposed to drift.....

Edit: I'll just put this here.
6973978843_6f8fa69db9_z.jpg

You aren't supposed to drift.....

You can change the physics for Drifting. It was horrible though. I may go back on it, just for the enjoyment of racing though and all the different tracks!

BkS
You can change the physics for Drifting. It was horrible though. I may go back on it, just for the enjoyment of racing though and all the different tracks!

I love the track on it, just even how much more bumpy they are? They are super realistic!

Peppermint Two is soooooooooooooooooo awesome!!! D:

Now to create OP graphics. :D

Haha, you too. I'm not very good at transitioning behind another driver, but oh well. Did you like the Ram? :P

Yeah, you just kept going! haha. It was fun we should get a bunch of people to do the street section now ;)

Does anybody have a car they could borrow me for the A-Spec Gran Turismo Allstars? I'm only level 24 though, so nothing I won't be allowed to drive. Thanks. Oh, and I still can't dori properly, so I'm racing now, lol.

If someone gifts you a car or shares one online, you can use anything regardless of what level you are.

Does anybody have a car they could borrow me for the A-Spec Gran Turismo Allstars? I'm only level 24 though, so nothing I won't be allowed to drive. Thanks. Oh, and I still can't dori properly, so I'm racing now, lol.

I could let you borrow my X1 or 787B if you want.

RagingPwner
If someone gifts you a car or shares one online, you can use anything regardless of what level you are.

Sweet. Didn't know that.

BkS
I could let you borrow my X1 or 787B if you want.

That would be awesome. Which ever you can do without for a couple of days.

Back