So, how was your day?

• Thread starter kidd0218
  • 7,286 comments
Well its not rare actually, more like imported... (I have a few places selling it here) Still haven't tried it myself, but being 3x the price of a normal Red Bull it was putting me off a bit... :grumpy:
Tried mixing Red Bull and Coke once though! :dopey:

Yeah, it's definitely imported... To me, I think it's still rare considering not many places are selling it. I agree though, I was thinking to buy at least 3 cans but with the price of MYR6.50, I went mad... :indiff:

Anyway, try to mix Livita or Red Bull with 100-Plus. Taste really good! Gives you 2 times the energy :lol:

Today's been good, I haven't had school since Monday, it was exam week and I didn't have one on tuesday and wednesday/thursday were the extra days booked in case of snow days. Don't ask me why, but 2nd semester starts on Friday.

That's similar to my case. Most schools in Auckland don't start till Thursday, but mine started on Tuesday (Monday was a Pub. Holiday).

Yeah, it's definitely imported... To me, I think it's still rare considering not many places are selling it. I agree though, I was thinking to buy at least 3 cans but with the price of MYR6.50, I went mad... :indiff:

Anyway, try to mix Livita or Red Bull with 100-Plus. Taste really good! Gives you 2 times the energy :lol:

Haha, will do will do... 👍

Today, it was alright. I actually went to class on time and just went to work after. Though getting like 3-4 hours of sleep doesn't help but luckily it was only a 4 hour shift.

Today started out with the rain drizzling down on the way to work. It was pretty humid and misty at the same time too.

I had busy day at work and I can feel my body would just shut off everytime it touches the sofa, bed or even just a pillow. It was a very busy day, the bakery's special was ciabattas and those takes a LONG TIME TO PROCESS. Instead of just having an 8 hour shift, I had to do a 10 hour shift today. Its heavy work as a baker but it is a workout, which is good hehee.

As I'm writing this, I'm tired but I need to read this book, MUSASHI by Eiji Yoshikawa. Its a good book, its a big book though with small writing. I set myself a goal to finish this within 2 weeks or under.

I've had a great day today. I did well at bowling, my scores being 182, 166, and 183, for a 3-game total of 531. Every week I keep getting better and better, next week is a tournament in Sarnia, it's going to be fun.

Had a good day yesterday,

My sister's in-laws had us over & put on a pretty epic bbq with all the trimming's (MMMmmmmmmm BBQ, Salivating @ the mouth)

Then spent about 9 hours playing online poker (PLO & NLH) 5 of those hours were strictly heads up cash games. Ended up getting up around $750.

Smoked a cigarette & had an esh with the mrs then for some ridonkoulous reason i ordered "Scott Pilgrim Vs the world" on apple TV, was pretty funny actually but would have been better off watching something else.

Had another cigarette then ordered "Centurion" which was an O.K. movie. then went to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reviving this thread cos I like the idea

Awesome, my friends band played at school today, they rocked pain into my neck, lower back and left leg from moshing :sly: But now it hurts, I was the main mosher because of my long hair, other than that, not awesome because there's someone I wanted to spend time with that I couldn't spare as I had no time to spare, tomorrow's looking good though, (Terminator styles) I'll be back... Tomorrow

I was doing just fine til I realized that the 4 cans of redbull in front of me were all made in different countries.

Well, today was a good day, I think. Could've been better, but good nonetheless.
Brought my girlfriend home (an hour by train per trip), spend two hours that way... Got myself Red Dead Redemption, which is a pretty darn good game so far. Since I'm on vacation, I can emjoy it for a bit more.

Plus, I found a store that sells Monster Energy. Wanted to try it earler, but never found a place where I could get it, until now. I prefer Relentless, though ;)

It was a lazy day, I was asleep for 2 hours of school time in the morning. When I finally got up I ordered a Taxi there. I went to my 3rd lesson and fell asleep, I got in trouble, got sent out. Chilled there for the whole lesson, I went to my 4th lesson and just flopped onto the table.

In the afternoon I had to go to this thing for quiet people (It was in school) It's me and 3 other kids who struggle to make friends and find it hard to be happy. It's actually really fun there, I got to miss all my lessons. You can eat as much crap as you like and even go to sleep if you want to. It's like heaven, being quiet doesn't always suck. :dopey:

I'm in there every Thursday afternoon while everyone else does there lessons.

Not a bad day to be honest! :D

Had a OK day, Studied a bit, Killed some time on the Internet, Ate Noodles with Tofu for dinner, and Watched some Top Gear.

I was doing just fine til I realized that the 4 cans of redbull in front of me were all made in different countries.
I have never ever tasted RedBull, I need to try it sometime!

I DID IT!!! I finally asked her out, it was so hard, I'm still trying to remember how it went, I can't remember how I said it, all I heard was an answer, I was feeling extremely light headed. But now I'm scared s:censored:tless, because she said maybe, I think it's going to be no :scared: It's taken a week for me to say it, in the end I had a mate force me to do it, damn scary, one of the hardest things I've ever done, thing is, I have a feeling she knew that I was about to ask, and judging by her face before I said it, I think I'm about to be a bit sad :( . I'm really here in fear, my heart's still pounding, and I asked over 2 hours ago :nervous:, so a mixed day for me.

Last edited:
👍 Skython! Takes guts to ask a girl out. I asked 2 girls out this month, and was rejected by both. I know what it feels like to be rejected, and I wouldn't wish that on anybody. So good luck bud! You just did the hardest part. Hopefully you are rewarded. :)

Thanks you guys, I appreciate it, I think it went all good, especially for first time. I was sort of being pressured, cos when I told one person I was planning to ask her, it went on to spread like a disease, so I had to do it before something went wrong, unless something already has

Last edited:
^ At least you finish school/homework :lol:

I still have 3 chapters of Science to catch up on

By the way, she said she doesn't want to risk our friendship, in other words, sorry, I don't feel that way about you, so no

But I'm not sad, I'm feeling a bit disappointed but I'm still all good :odd:

Last edited:
If been awake for just three hours, but so far, it's looking good. The wheather's nice, I got myself a new haircut (or rather, had the old one renewed :D) and got my girlfriend to cancel the appointment we had with her gay best friend, so we can actually spend some time and 'celebrate' the fact that we're a couple for exactly one month tomorrow.

The rest of the day is looking good as well. I'll only have to pick a nice restaurant for us to go to tomorrow and otherwise, I'll probably play some more Red Dead Redemption 👍

By the way, she said she doesn't want to risk our friendship, in other words, sorry, I don't feel that way about you, so no

But I'm not sad, I'm feeling a bit disappointed but I'm still all good :odd:
Don't let it get you down, there's plenty of fish in the sea. And thumbs up for having the guts to ask her out in the first place 👍

Don't worry about it Skython. As Luminus said, there's plenty of fish in the sea. So get yourself noticed by being yourself. I've been trying that and it works. Anyway, I have the day off as buses aren't running do to a lot of snow on the road. So I'm playing video games! :)

Woke up and as soon as I talked to my GF the day was ruined, insignificant. She told me about the stuff going on in Japan and I automatically thought of her mom and the rest of her family there.

Just got back from Chemistry Lab, lecture was canceled and got the whole day to myself.

And Spring Break just started.

So you can say my day is going pretty well.

Today I went to school, did a German exam which I think went alright, and got a lift home of a neighbour, now getting ready to go on GT5! :-)

Weekend now,too :D

So overall a pretty good day.

Just got back from Chemistry Lab, lecture was canceled and got the whole day to myself.

And Spring Break just started.

So you can say my day is going pretty well.

Do you go to USF or something? Let me know so I can scratch them off my list.

Back