So, how was your day?

• Thread starter kidd0218
  • 7,286 comments
Almost done with work for today (semi-interesting at best), so the day's going to improve from here on out. Had McDonalds for launch and am not feeling sick, which is a good sign as well.
If everything goes according to plan, I'll be home in an hour, playing Red Dead Redemption.

Sorted the argument I had with my girlfriend out as well and am looking forward to a weekend without her parents, at my place.
Yup, so far, it's been a pretty good day, better than most of my vacation, to be quite honest.

I've had a:censored: day today.
Got home at 6:30 from a drunken work party where my colleagues all copped off with each other and left me to do karaoke on my own.
Condom split, 'nuff said.
Went to my 'real life' Monday forum in the pub just to find out my plans for dinner that night with my family were canceled.
Got drunk.
Discussed astro/meta/quantum physics with my educated forum member.
Smoked Skunk for the first time in 2.5 years. Bad move.
Had a row with my dad and went home, he was being a:censored:.
Then the day turned good because I came home and my lovely lady was here and made the rest of the day melt away.

For a second i thought you said "cheats" :lol, and I'm thinking what on earth would be useful?

Maximum grip? Infinite Health? :lol:

Unlimited Ammo?

Got a bad headache, work was pretty boring today as well and I guess I'm deprived of sleep... So, well, today sucks pretty hard.

Overall it was a very nice day. Around 20° C. Talked to my friend I grew up with after 10 years or so. Fell a sleep on the couch for a couple of minutes, watching 'ufo files'.
Had a nice work out at the gym.

Etc.... .

I had a good day. Senior project presentation went smoothly considering I didn't really practice enough.

Now on to studying for my other finals.

Played video games at my sister's apartment. Her boyfriend is awesome at video games. He had the day off from work. Great day. Sucks to hear you're having a bad day Skython. Inbox me on fb and we'll chat about it, if you want bro.

Donate blood? Fix something?

------

My day was pretty good, but today should be nearly great. It's supposed to rain today and I'm gonna stalk more people for a job.

In California, I don't think that donating blood will get you anything but orange juice and sticker.

Was a funny day, we had a supply teacher at school and the kid across the room shouted.

"Here comes the Hippo" He, and a few others kept making jokes about her.

Pretty boring, to be honest. Been in a meeting for three and a half hours where I practically only had to sit there listening, while my training supervisor did all the negotiating...

Today was pretty good, spent the first 10 mins finishing taking photos of Bob racing at Autumn Ring for new update. Had a boring day at school, with an easy test worth 4 credits for maths, now I'm home, I updated my gallery (check sig) and have now started typing this, so an improvement on Wednesday, Tuesday and Monday

My day was actually pretty good.
I just learned from my dad that I'm going to be going to Laguna Seca in October. :)

Mine was alright, saw some 2 girls almost fight, made some 'wrong' jokes in science, went out to Walmart and other places, got some clothes and whatnot, and with spring coming I can play basketball outdoors again.

Today was okay I guess, but it's not nice remembering making one of the worst decisions of your life that you made a week back. Tomorrow will be good, because it's the weekend

Back