So, how was your day?

• Thread starter kidd0218
  • 7,291 comments
It's going to be a quiet day. I'm going for a jog in half an hour and then start packing. I'm leaving for Austria (again) tomorrow. => Flachau.
It's a 9 - 10 hour drive.

Today I've a hangover due to partying away St Paddy's with some pals and a lot of beer. Not the best of days but I've only the one class to teach today.:)

worst day i've had in a while. my job with rolls roice just cancelled the day before i was going to start. that was paying 3000 quid a month... i thought things were starting to go well for me. now im back to being ******* unemployed. **** my life.

worst day i've had in a while. my job with rolls roice just cancelled the day before i was going to start. that was paying 3000 quid a month... i thought things were starting to go well for me. now im back to being ******* unemployed. **** my life.

Not good. 👎

Well, things aren't going so well at the moment, but the weekend has been rather quiet, which is quite relaxing. Mixed feelings about today's sport though;

Arsenal not beating WBA - Good
United beating Bolton - Good
Ireland beating England - Great
Wales losing against France - Bad
Wrexham losing against Fleetwood - Catastrophic

Hmm. I'll have an 8-pack of Dr. Pepper and several cups of tea to recover.

Today's been awesome, I've been forgiven from some mishaps in the past week or so, I've had a relaxing day, I've been taking photos with my new phone, and surprisingly haven't played GT4

Last edited:
West Ham up to 15th I believe and re-watched the 2009 Isle of Man TT, beer in hand, slightly pi**ed and got two days off work. Happy as Larry. :)
Also looks like Bobs enjoying another rerun of Suzuka in an overly powered car for no reason but to gain me money. :)
Wife's calling, can only mean one thing. (It's now 1am on my time) :)
Quite happy with this post, must be the beer. :)
Meow. I like cats.
I should stop editing and go to bed.:) (It's now 2am on my time.) :dunce:
Meow, I love them little fury cats, possibly the coolest creatures on Earth!.:)
I should probably really go to bed now. (before I get a caution for going off topic and edit this post for a 6th time, Hey Zeus I must be happy/slightly intoxicated by a number of different cocktails + beer and yet I'm amazed my English is still perfect, yay me. Wait; how may times did I edit this post post? ). :)
Meow. :)
Sorry, I have no access to FB so this is my main port of call, all hail the Rumble strip. God, Buddah, Stig, Allah, Jesus bless. (Sorry if I missed your God)
In the immortal words of IceCube "Today was a good day." :)

Last edited:
Good day. Happy because England won the 6 Nations Rugby (shock horror) and I went to watch some Autograss races (Custom MINI's and similar hurtling round a quarter mile oval)

Worst. Weekend. Ever. Finally going to get it on with the not-going-to-be-a-virgin-any-longer girlfriend only to realize that it doesn't 'fit'.

God, I've never been this frustrated in my whole 🤬 life.

My day so far is going pretty well. Woke up to see the Sun is out, since last night it was raining like there's no tomorrow and the wind was blowing and howling loudly, SF weather for you people...

But it's good! Got to wash both my cars today, so far so good.

Worst. Weekend. Ever. Finally going to get it on with the not-going-to-be-a-virgin-any-longer girlfriend only to realize that it doesn't 'fit'.

this-is-inadequate-cat.cats.kitten.kitty.pic.picture.funny.lolcat.cute.fun.lovely.photo.images.jpg

Here, two awesome days (yesterday and today, obviously). Manchester United winning against the Bolton Wanderers yesterday, but local team River Plate tying 1-1 with Arsenal. :grumpy:

Also, playing a lot of videogames in my PS2.

foreveralone.jpg

God, I've never been this frustrated in my whole 🤬 life.

Am I a bad person for laughing? :D

My days been boring. Laundry, GT5, Internet. Sigh.

Awesome day. We just started the playoffs in the 5-pin bowling league today. You're supposed to get as many points as you can over your average for the playoffs. My average is 150. So the 3 game total I needed to beat was 450. Wow did I beat it. I got 197 in my first game, 223 in my second game, and 214 in my third game, for a 3-game total of 634, best day in my 8 years of bowling. First time I had 2 games each over 200 in a day, and first time I had a three-game total over 560. I am currently 184 pins over my average with 3 weeks remaining in the playoffs. 9 more games to improve. I was wearing pain patches today to combat the intense pain in my whole right arm. Still hurts, but a good day makes up for it I guess. Now I am relaxing, or trying to. :)

I'm here in the University library at 11pm writing about the Critical Success Factors of IKEA and it's competitors in the common UK market, and what that means for the consumer. I've been here since 9am. You can tell when I've been here for a while because my posts get incoherent, whimsical and numerous.

I'm here in the University library at 11pm writing about the Critical Success Factors of IKEA and it's competitors in the common UK market, and what that means for the consumer. I've been here since 9am. You can tell when I've been here for a while because my posts get incoherent, whimsical and numerous.

So...it's like you're drunk? :lol:

My day has sucked. Just been sitting around doing nothing, and tomorrow I have a presentation to give on Karl Marx that I can't finish.

Might as well try the "I didn't wake up on time" scheme. :indiff:

Boring as hell. It's been my first day at the professional school I'll be frequenting for the next four months, and my god, it's horrible. Simply horrible.

Great Day!:)

Until this... :scared:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Note page colour is inverted to see my writing (pencil)

At least I passed. :dunce:

At least I don't have that much homework, only 3 questions finding the line of best fit in non-linear relations. 👍

Last edited:
today so far....HELL

upgrade on one of our primary applications over the weekend and today its causing shed loads of issue, servers crashing etc, busy day...only plus side is the day is passing by quickly

today so far....HELL

upgrade on one of our primary applications over the weekend and today its causing shed loads of issue, servers crashing etc, busy day...only plus side is the day is passing by quickly

Suddenly, my almost failed test doesn't sound so bad at all.

its the company i work for all over dude, application/system upgrade = **** will hit the fan! lol
but at least this time they actually tell us it was taking place, most of the time they don't bother and we find out the hard way :crazy:

and dude them equations on that pic you posted are dead easy :P

Latest Posts

Back