So, how was your day?

• Thread starter kidd0218
  • 7,286 comments
Horrible. I made a bit of money and filed my taxes, getting a decent amount back. Why horrible, Houston traffic, it puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. 610, traffic. I10, traffic. 45, traffic. 59, traffic. 45 is pretty much guaranteed to have traffic at any time of the day. Had a hard day work yesterday and decided i'd take the Miata out topless (first time in a while). Made the mistake of wanting to take 45 so I could get some good downtown action. Yep, people were cruising 45 doing 25mph-45 the whole time, both directions, for absolutely no reason. Purposely trying to ruin my drive, it did. I'm still livid. Ugh!!!

:mad::banghead::dunce::grumpy:

Today's been epic and annoying, me and my friend made the meanest story, (which was awesome) but then I got struck by ANGER FOR NO REASON!!!!! And it ruined it (and my brother hasn't gone to his friend's house, meaning I don't get to play GT5 :(

Sick. I am more medicated than Charlie Sheen needs to be!

Today was pretty good. Found out that there's this girl in my business lectures who looks like a prettier Olivia Wilde (and her other girl friend who's haircut makes her look a bit like Olivia's character from Tron Legacy :embarrassed:). Just have to figure out how to break the ice now...

"Beta" post edit - pretty sure this is where all of these start ;)

Last edited:
Though are you winning?

You make a choice to win, and you win. I’m alive. Bring it. What’s the cure? Medicine? I don’t know, winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning? Anyone? Yeah, that would be us.

Today was pretty good. Found out that there's this girl in my business lectures who looks like a prettier Olivia Wilde (and her other girl friend who's haircut makes her look a bit like Olivia's character from Tron Legacy :embarrassed:). Just have to figure out how to break the ice now...

Throw an ice cube at her? 💡

:dopey:

Well... Today is an okay day. It's nice to get home at 2pm from professional school. The rest of the day is probably going to be rather relaxed.

Terrible day. My descipline teacher decided that my hair was long, long enough to earn a free haircut. Then I was blamed by the school prefects for wearing an illegal kind of belt while I've been wearing it for the last 3 years!

Not enough with that, I had an argument with one of my collegue for doing something wrong with our Engineering Drawing project. It just can't any worse when I was out of school bound just to look for Hot Wheels, on the way back to school it was raining.

Tough day...

Got electricity bill.. I expected it to be higher than the usual 90-100€ due the cold months but 153€?! :irked: :banghead: 🤬

^
Seriously, don't you have anything better to do than come into these threads and post something useless...

An another note, my 2 hour detention was cancelled, so I had a great day!

Last edited:
Terrible day. My descipline teacher decided that my hair was long, long enough to earn a free haircut. Then I was blamed by the school prefects for wearing an illegal kind of belt while I've been wearing it for the last 3 years!

Not enough with that, I had an argument with one of my collegue for doing something wrong with our Engineering Drawing project. It just can't any worse when I was out of school bound just to look for Hot Wheels, on the way back to school it was raining.

Tough day...

WHAT!!! Free hair cut. It makes it seem like your school has hair restricions :scared:, remind me not to go there, because I'm the long haired bogan man :sly:

Last edited:
I got my medical test results back this morning and everything seems fine. Happy days.
It even seems I'm heavier than I thought, which is a good thing for me.

Debating whether to tell a girl I like her. Can't find the gall to do it.

And I hate learning about the Passive. The passive is not liked by me.

Today, school, boring boring TEST!!!! Which I can almost guarantee I failed :dunce: After school, went to watch movie with mates, afterwards wait 15 mins to get picked up, WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. Then I went to my mates to ring home (my phone has no credit since I'm too stingy to top up) then waited in the car for 3/4 of an hour, which was a good small singing practice, and then came home and ate tea. So mixed it is

And I am now officially a road hazard, I stand waiting on the road side, 50% of the drivers stared at me, and another 10% tooted their horns... It's a real shame that they do this because I have long hair

Last edited:

And I am now officially a road hazard, I stand waiting on the road side, 50% of the drivers stared at me, and another 10% tooted their horns... It's a real shame that they do this because I have long hair

Are you implying 10% of them thought you were a sex worker? Cause if they did... :lol:

Hey guys! My day sucked, in math we're doing quadratics. I don't have a clue how to do it, and everyone else thinks its easy. :grumpy:

Well, I got home at 12, incredibly short day at school today, didn't have to visit the company, either. It's incredibly sunny outside, my cold seems to be (mostly) gone and my girlfriend's parents decided to pay 40€ of fees for me (plan to invest those into a pair of red Chuck Taylor Allstars). Furthermore, I found that I'll be getting 20% off at a local perfumery, just because I'm working at the company I'm working at :D Should make the missus quite happy!

So, overall, it's pretty a good day. Pretty darn good, actually.

Hey guys! My day sucked, in math we're doing quadratics. I don't have a clue how to do it, and everyone else thinks its easy. :grumpy:

Well today I finally understand the quadratics. And I got my new correct math mark... it was 64% before which isn't good, and I got this today...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared::scared::scared:

My parents are going to 🤬 kill me.

Last edited:
Good day for me, managed to get my enrollment in college completed, also finished up the vids and pics I took on my trip to the North of my country:D

finished up the vids and pics I took on my trip to the North of my country
a4anh0.jpg

Well today I finally understand the quadratics. And I got my new correct math mark... it was 64% before which isn't good, and I got this today...
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared::scared::scared:

My parents are going to ground me from my PS3!

Oh yes they are. :sly: What year are you in? --- Randy

Last edited:
Are you implying 10% of them thought you were a sex worker? Cause if they did... :lol:

:lol: Probably, but I don't think sex workers wear, blue jeans (not skinny jeans) a black hoodie, Iron Maiden t-shirt and aviators. But I think I realized why I was being looked at. I may have slightly been talking to myself :crazy:

Not great. Almost got suspended for having the Casey Heynes bully video on my USB, "promoting bullying in school." Then I received my maths test results and I got 59%, which is a fail :ouch:. I also have 3 large assignments to do that are due next week. :grumpy::grumpy::ouch::ill::indiff:

Pretty good day, my brother went into town, so I got to play GT5, took some photos, and will upload somewhere when I get them to my computer

Cool day for me. No work.
Woke up with a massive hangover as per every Tuesday. Went back to sleep until late afternoon. Got up. Played GT. Watched a movie. Posted here.

Back