So what cars would you like to be challenged to drive around Sierra?

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 69 comments
The X2014 fan car is hard enough to get around the track alone, I can't imagine doing a Sierra time rally style event with it.

Karts......
I've done laps in a 125 shifter in arcade mode (shame you can't choose them in online lobby), and it's quite the challenge to stop your kart jumping around like a hyperactive kid on a space hopper when you hit the expansion joints on the bridges.
Get these or any of the crests / jumps wrong and you end up going vertical and / or backwards in spectacular style.

I'd also like to be able to have Sierra as a reverse track. Again, I've driven it the wrong way in arcade with the annoying 'wrong way' sign in the centre of the screen, and found it more of a challenge (especially the jumps) and I also think the scenery looks better too.

The FPV Falcon GT '04. Oh, wait. That was omitted from GT5 & GT6, but it's in GTPSP. Would make for a good challenge.

Nitrous is an integral part of the Sierra Time Rally game mechanics; you cannot take that out without altering the whole Time Rally mechanics. ;)

So I guess people like me, who don't utilize the nitrous feature (or even have it mapped to a controller button at all), are are somehow defying the game's mechanics by being able to finish all of the rounds?

I would like to see a Bugatti Veyron drive around Sierra. The car would get a much faster time than all the other cars mentioned in this thread.

Back