Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
rev91
very nice sets there! i love the idea in the 787b set! great job!

Grand Prix
Fantastic, favourite is the last one. đź‘Ť Like the colours and mood.
:cheers: that shot has gone down a lot better than I expected it to :D

Cizeta V16T '94
McLaren McLaren F1 '94
Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
Mitsubishi FTO GR '94
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94
Nismo 270R '94
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) '94
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94
TVR Griffith 500 '94
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94

Hey all so its my birthday today, what car from this list (taken from GSD's its with cars and birth and level ticket thread) would you like to see me do a set of in the coming week? Thanks everyone :D

Cizeta V16T '94
McLaren McLaren F1 '94
Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
Mitsubishi FTO GR '94
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94
Nismo 270R '94
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) '94
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94
TVR Griffith 500 '94
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
My Vote

[COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”5”] Photomode Tournament Semi-final rejects[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think that in the end I made the correct choice for my shot :) Thanks everyone for your votes so far that have allowed me to get to this point in the contest :D

Competition Crazy

CCCL Citroen Spaceship

Final Entry

2.0 Photography

Final Entry

Sorry that I haven't been updating much here recently :( I've been busy trying to get shots for the tournament, Thank you all so much for your votes in that allowing me to reach the final :D And also with real life work :grumpy:

I hope you like this one :)

Wonderful shots Solo! I love this one:

6211154722_d822c0c60b.jpg

and this one:

6217659977_8b112eb7c5.jpg

Great lighting, nice use of aperture, and composition. Your gallery is getting better and better every day. Nice job. :)

Lovely pics dude

Wonderful shots Solo! I love this one:

6211154722_d822c0c60b.jpg

and this one:

6217659977_8b112eb7c5.jpg

Great lighting, nice use of aperture, and composition. Your gallery is getting better and better every day. Nice job. :)
:cheers: Thanks :D It's nice to hear that you think I'm improving, I shall try and keep it up :sly: I was worried the F1 shots at Kyoto had too short of a focal length so didn't use them as my competition entry

These F1 - Shots are just sooooo awesome :drool:
:D Thanks man, I really like the ones outside the red bull hangar 7 myself more than they Kyoto ones.

PMC tournament Final round rejects

Thank you everyone for your votes that have allowed me to progress so far in the tournament! :dopey:

Great job and a bold move going with a night shot for the final - looks like it might pay off though. đź‘Ť :)

Great night set!đź‘Ť

nice set, not your best, but still a great set
Thanks, I didn't edit any of these shots so they aren't quite the same as my others these are directly from the game due to the PMC nature of my tournament side.

Great job and a bold move going with a night shot for the final - looks like it might pay off though. đź‘Ť :)
Thanks :D I hope it does, it would be my first win of any sort here on GTP :lol: I love that little location with how it gives the effect off the fairy lit trees

#6 Is great but just a touch off. Great choice and great job.

Thanks :) Yeah I think the angle in that one is a little off really and the chopping the car out is a big no no as you found out :crazy:

Back