Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Nice job with the extreme angles. 👍
Thanks Nato, that was done due to the past weeks ss competition being all portrait photos :) thank you for the vote on my entry btw :) that's the best I've ever done in a contest so far six votes

Creativeness is the most fitting word for these angles. The third shot looks the best 👍 :drool:
Hehe thanks 👍 that's the same shot as my ss comp entry just with a different filter :)

NSX looks awesome nice work.
Thanks 👍

awesome shots, ill be buying an nsx for sure. Also, I like how your using less desirable locations
Thanks matt, I try to be a little different to everyone else with my work :)

Thanks 👍

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate all your comments, and thank you to Everyone who voted on my shots that made it to three of this weeks poll's :) much appreciated

Secret Santa Competition entry:

PMC Entry:

CCCL Entry:

Thanks to everyone who voted for me :)

Last edited:
Deffo nice work here. I like the 2nd NSX shot the most. 👍

Nice to see that you like the warm and cool filters as well :D:tup:
Hehe, I do indeed you can do a lot with them in game I find so use them a lot rather than post editing

THE PMC entry is too dark :(

The other two are marvelous 👍

Yeah it is, that was the only shot of the three not to get votes. Thanks for that, I shall be more careful with my lighting next time in the comps :)

Nice to see those NSX shots again ;).
I was going to say how I loved your wild angles when you first put them up.

I would also like to say that your SS and CCCL competition entries are great. 👍

Nice to see those NSX shots again ;).
I was going to say how I loved your wild angles when you first put them up.

I would also like to say that your SS and CCCL competition entries are great. 👍

Hehe yes indeed :lol: thank you :)

Thanks you for your votes in the CCCL and SS competitions 👍 much appreciated

The six decades of racing in GT5
so yes this is a little different to my normal sets, but its a concept I've wanted to do for a while, finally had the time to today :) I have taken one race car from each of the six decades that there are race cars for in GT5 and done a small set with each, I think it shows a bit how race cars have changed over the years, I hope you like it

The 1960's, Ferrari P4 '67

The 1970's Chaparral 2J '70

The 1980's Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 '89

The 1990's Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99

cars thoughts (if cars thought) I never wanted to be a racer :nervous: I always wanted to be part of the rumble strip

The 2000's Audi R8 '01

The 2010's Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10

Very nice update, low the charappel set and the merc set, keep up the good work, thanks for the renault :👍

matt-mtb
Very nice update, low the charappel set and the merc set, keep up the good work, thanks for the renault :👍

Superb set! Great concept and you've produced exceptionally good photos with the standards. Top Class. 👍👍👍

Nato_777
Superb set! Great concept and you've produced exceptionally good photos with the standards. Top Class. 👍👍👍

Thank you 👍 I was suprised most by the Toyota GT-one that worked really well. Thank you once more :)

PureLogic
Very impressive on how you made those standards look silky smooth! :D
2J FTW!!! 👍

Thank you :) I've really liked the challenge of working with standard cars that I have done. Hehe oh yes fan powerrrrrr

I must say, the way the P4 shots are taken, they look fantastic with the warm filter. Those with the most extreme angles look the best to me. Great work, especially the 330 P4 set. 👍

I must say, the way the P4 shots are taken, they look fantastic with the warm filter. Those with the most extreme angles look the best to me. Great work, especially the 330 P4 set. 👍
Thanks :) Im relevied people like my extreme angles :lol: and that you don't all think they are weird

Lots of nice pictures there. You really do bring out the best in standard cars. 👍
Thanks ashes 👍 I really enjoy working with standards at the moment

nice work, awesome how you put it together.
:cheers: :)

The Sauber set from the 6 decades looks awesome 👍 :drool:

Last edited:
I've just realised I double posted, sorry people :dunce:

Mazda 787B stealth model

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks
ever since I bought this car on GT3 many years ago it has been my favorite car to drive in a game, not sure why but I just love it

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05
While the Suzuki is my favorite in game car, the Subaru Impreza is my favorite real world car, when I can drive I really want to get one of these in the classic blue with gold rims as I have painted this car :)

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

Last edited:
Back