Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
seriously every car im thinking of doing you do it in your next update :)

Nice pics, love the scooby and mazda set

Love the photos.
5998797401_9bf806d6f5.jpg

This one is my favorite 👍

seriously every car im thinking of doing you do it in your next update :)

Nice pics, love the scooby and mazda set
Thanks :) haha sorry about that, I hope your GT Ford GT goes well 👍

Love the photos.
5998797401_9bf806d6f5.jpg

This one is my favorite 👍
:cheers: Im not as happy with that shot due to the jaggies, I don't have any editing software other than paint which is too slow to use to edit them out which I wanted to do :nervous:

Great pictures. I believe my favorite set is of the Ford. 👍

Each set is seriously good, I think my favourite is the 787B. 👍
btw It's your gallery you can double, triple or even quadruple post if you really want to. ;)

Four great sets! The first 787B shot is gorgeous!
Thank you :) I'm personally not too happy with the jaggies in it :ouch:

Each set is seriously good, I think my favourite is the 787B. 👍
btw It's your gallery you can double, triple or even quadruple post if you really want to. ;)
Thanks :) seems that's most people's favourite set. Ahh :lol: okays

Ferrari

P4 330 Race Car

California

Enzo (F60)

Great sets Soloracer. Love the lighting on the first 787B picture and the tones in the California pic number 6. 👍:)

Great sets Soloracer. Love the lighting on the first 787B picture and the tones in the California pic number 6. 👍:)

Thanks :) I'm really surprised at the positive feedback I've had about those 787B shots thank you :)

Currently working on a new update, it shall be up later this evening 👍

Mate I like number 8 in the California shoot and 3 in the Enzo set. I too have the same drama with the wet shots, tried to get sone the other day but they were just too grainy. Keep up the good work.

McLaren
F1 '94

MP4-12C

Mate I like number 8 in the California shoot and 3 in the Enzo set. I too have the same drama with the wet shots, tried to get sone the other day but they were just too grainy. Keep up the good work.
thanks :) yeah without editing they are horrible :ouch: I shall try too :cheers:

Nice set, I love the mp4 set, I always struggle to get good pics @ cote d azur but you made it work.
thanks :) thats weird its one of my favorite photo locations, thanks again 👍

Great last couple of sets - love the Ferrari's and the F1 & MP4-12C at Monaco & Toscana shots are super fantastic! 👍

Nato_777
Great last couple of sets - love the Ferrari's and the F1 & MP4-12C at Monaco & Toscana shots are super fantastic! 👍

Thanks nato 👍 I tried to get some realism on the McLaren shots, don't think I succeed however, glad you liked them though :)

Audi RS6

Autobacs Garaiya ARTA Super GT '08

CCCL shoot

Final Entry

kanicky
NICE sets, the autobacs is sweet and your cccl shots came out great.

Thanks :) yeah taking a fresh go at it today with a new colour scheme to my car helped

Dunno why you are upset with these shot's they are absolutely fabulous. The arta shot's are mega and the new california set is way better than before. You should definitely get a vote in the poll.

Dunno why you are upset with these shot's they are absolutely fabulous. The arta shot's are mega and the new california set is way better than before. You should definitely get a vote in the poll.

Ahh thanks :) I find it really easy to criticise my own work so was wondering if you'd seen something you didn't like. I hope so unlike this week when I've got none so far. Thanks :)

Aw bummer that's unlucky. I got a few in that one and came third in the type-r comp and no votes in the PMC harmony last week

Super sets! Great use of the filters and I like your angles and composition in these shots. 👍

Latest Posts

Back