Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
This has been and continues to be an interesting thread for those of us who continue to play and explore GT5 daily. Gives me a great reading break during the day and something to continue to anticipate in the future of the game. I am not one who has the skill set to contribute but I really enjoy the questions, answers, and challenges from all of you. Thanks!:cheers:

Jailbroken PS3's cannot be used online so whatever he hacks, he can't use online.

He can reload his save on a legit PS3 and the cars may work, he also said he sent some cars but they can't be used for some reason.

"Originally i thought that 1mil limit is still on PS3 side because i was able to trick PS3 to send non-tradeable cars, but it turned out there are 2 limits in action."

And it was possible for people to go online with jailbroken PS3s although I'm not sure about the current situation.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, don't Sony have a habit of suing those who jailbreak their PS3's?

Nope. Sony suing original hackers who made hack and shared in internet. But you are still free to hack your own PS3. Of course you will loose warranty and/or PSN account (depend on case) if Sony will find you're using modified PS3. But that's all. Nothing they can do as long as you hack your own PS3 or any other things you own.

This is absolutely fantastic. I am disappointed to not see a Supra that's set aside for a premuim remake, but hopefully PD have been working on one.

Is it possible to find those elusive Super Soft Sports and Racing tyres that the AI have sometimes seen to be using?

Are you able to see if there are any further tuning options as well, such as the old Stage 4 Turbo, Racing Intercooler and the Increase Displacement etc? Are you able to modify the numbers of the tuning parts as well (say certain parts are set to add 20% increase in torque and horsepower, are you able to change it to something ridiculous like a 400% increase, and starting from 1000RPM?) By the way, can you see how PD calculate how tuning increases performance?

I would love to see what you can alter, as mention earlier tuning a Fiat 500 to 700hp. It would be great to do a more realistic mod, such as having the 787B's engine in an RX7/RX8, or any of the racing/touring car versions.

Thanks again for this fantastic thread 👍

Stupid things like that will just ruin the online mode, which is why it's better most people don't know how to do this and won't be able to.

Like I said, he can't go online with these hacks. Even tho I don't do what he is doing, I have friends that do exactly what he is doing. So, I'll say it again, a hacked PS3 cannot be used online, period. You will not see any 1000 HP VW's online for instance.

Last edited:
Like I said, he can't go online with these hacks. Even tho I don't do what he is doing, I have friends that do exactly what he is doing. So, I'll say it again, a hacked PS3 cannot be used online, period. You will not see any 1000 HP VW's online for instance.

You say you can't fix those ps3 saves work with non hacked ps3's?

You say you can't fix those ps3 saves work with non hacked ps3's?

No, you can't use a hacked save on a non-hacked PS3 and go online with it. I'm not going to give links here, so just Google "Jailbroken PS3's Online" or something to that effect and you will see what I'm talking about as far as a jailbroken PS3 being used online.

You could see him driving an X2010 JP Flag Edition or a custom painted 4G though, if he creates a savefile on his jailbroken PS3, than mods it so these models are in garage, and finally manages to manipulate the save and a not (or no longer, if that is possible) jailbroken PS3 so he can go online with the save on a 'normal' PS3.

Also, there used to be ways you could still go online with a jailbroken PS3, just search for videos about this on YouTube, all those ways might have been fixed now though.

Just... nevermind.

Sorg, while you're at it, are you able to read out the formula the game uses to calculate Performance Points? :drool:

Last edited:

Read my previous post, I said he may be able to reload his save on a legit PS3. Also, it was and probably is possible to go online with hacks. MW2 god mode lobbies for example.

GTP_CargoRat,
Less you know, better you sleep ;)
Yes, i can load hacked save on non-hacked PS3 and go online with any car i've opened. But there is high risk to be discovered by PD and get a ban. It fully depend on PD. If there will be cheaters online then ban wave will sure follow.
So, from some point of view you are right about online. But only from some.
I don't know where are you getting information, but hacked PS3 can access PSN already around 1.5 month.

Lewis_Hamilton_,
yes, there are additional hidden tweaks:

1) 2 additional engine tunes (5 in total)
2) 2 additional turbo stages (5 in total)
3) Clutch: Triple-Plate
4) Flywheel: Racing
5) AYC Controller
6) Large Diameter Rotors + 4(6,8) Piston Calipers
7) Ceramic Carbon Brakes, Brake Balance Controller
8) Tires:
Every kind has 2 types. Like Comfort Hard (C), Comfort Hard (V).
Also, there is Sport Super Soft and Racing Super Soft tires.
so totally 22 types of tires! 8-O
9) Nitro upgrades ;)
10) Additional power improvements (5%,10%,20%)

This is only list of features. It's not exactly implemented in game.
With so many hidden tunings, it's easy to make GT6 from GT5 already, haha :) Probably, PD is testing some new features already. May be it can be unblocked by some special key file, save, or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
With so many hidden tunings, it's easy to make GT6 from GT5 already, haha :) Probably, PD is testing some new features already. May be it can be unblocked by some special key file, save, or whatever.

Makes sense to me. 👍

GTP_CargoRat,
Less you know, better you sleep ;)
Yes, i can load hacked save on non-hacked PS3 and go online with any car i've opened. But there is high risk to be discovered by PD and get a ban. It fully depend on PD. If there will be cheaters online then ban wave will sure follow.
So, from some point of view you are right about online. But only from some.
I don't know where are you getting information, but hacked PS3 can access PSN already around 1.5 month.

Lewis_Hamilton_,

5) AYC Controller
8) Tires:
9) Nitro upgrades ;)

This is only list of features. It's not exactly implemented in game.

HOLY MOLY.

PD, please make it happen. God... i'll dream with these upgrades.

"The less you know, better you sleep" you are damn right. :(

dowant_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hidden tire types is interesting, PD must have made these for their in house testing, I am curious if these were all available to players, what sort of differences of both kinds of the same types, eg : Comfort Hard (C) and (V), wear rate ? lateral Gs ? if the G's are different, how close are the differences ? and how close the similarity in grip with the next step up, Comfort Medium which also have 2 types. What we have now is (C) or (V) types of each compound ? So many unanswered questions, PD, why are you so mysterious ....

Kinda of makes sense to have all this stuff in the game without actually releasing it to us. Gives them a nice testbed for GT6 so they can work out all the bugs and make sure everything works properly together so they dont need to spend the first year of GT6 on bug fixes. Would be intrigued to see whether they do make all this stuff public over time... Even if it is piece by piece...

sorg
Lewis_Hamilton_,

5) AYC Controller
8) Tires:
9) Nitro upgrades ;)

Thanks so much. I sure hope all of this is true. If so, PD what are you doing hidding away all these features? :(

Be great to have 1200hp Supra's etc, like we had in previous GT games and has been achieved in real life.

Sorg, are you able to perform engine swaps? Or even fit 7 gear transmissions into other cars?

I joined gtplanet in 2001 to get gameshark codes!

This brings me back!

I had a 3000 hp awd fiat 500, it sounds more fun than it is unfortunately. Also had a sweet 800hp Mitsubishi FTO racecar tho!

Great find!

5) AYC Controller
7) Ceramic Carbon Brakes
, Brake Balance Controller
8) Tires:
9) Nitro upgrades ;)

Why are the BOLD items not in the game in the first place!?! :ouch:

Very interesting stuff.

Why are the BOLD items not in the game in the first place!?! :ouch:

Perhaps they tried to replicate brake fade, but couldn't get it working and decided there was no need for the upgrades. It would be good to see some of these things make the game, or at least be implemented for GT6.

I would gladly pay for premium Bentley Speed 8 and Nissan R92CP race cars.

Last edited:
5) AYC Controller
8) Tires:
9) Nitro upgrades ;)

I think I need to change my underwear, that's how excited this stuff makes me. ;)

Back