Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
If you guys mean this one:
ytuq.jpg

I have it, exactly the same settings as the ones in the challenge EXCEPT that in the 2.12 the HP "multiplier" gets reseted so that is different(Actually the value used here makes the car less powerful). But the setting sheets etc is exactly the same and at the patch 2.11 all are same.

Data is taken out from the replay file.

Last edited:
Hahahaha don't take it like that man ;)
Anyways, have a good day buddy 👍

It's even more funny when you look back at the first page of the thread, sorg said it in the 8th post already:
GTP_CargoRat,
if you don't know what i'm talking about then just pass by. If you have so many posts in this forum and still have no idea what i'm talking about then it's something wrong with you.

Sorry for picking on you CargoRat, but your stuck up attitude and pretended knowledge annoyed me for ages already.

On an on-topic note,
Data is taken out from the replay file.

This sounds interesting. Is that how you got to know the AI uses power multiplicator in races?

Wait, so in theory you could change the entire AI field in an endurance race you saved? That's awesome! I might actually bother to do one of the 24 hours ones some time during summer holidays (saving in between) with a competitive car and experiment with messing the AI cars up. :P

Wait, so in theory you could change the entire AI field in an endurance race you saved? That's awesome! I might actually bother to do one of the 24 hours ones some time during summer holidays (saving in between) with a competitive car and experiment with messing the AI cars up. :P

I have said that on somewhere before, posted replay file with the modified AI drivers. :D

But yeah you can make some fund races with it :D I made so that the first driver had really powerful PACE car so he kind of "started" the race.

I have said that on somewhere before, posted replay file with the modified AI drivers. :D

But yeah you can make some fund races with it :D I made so that the first driver had really powerful PACE car so he kind of "started" the race.

Lol did you also have medical cars?

It's even more funny when you look back at the first page of the thread, sorg said it in the 8th post already:

Sorry for picking on you CargoRat, but your stuck up attitude and pretended knowledge annoyed me for ages already.

On an on-topic note,

This sounds interesting. Is that how you got to know the AI uses power multiplicator in races?

Wow, you take something I said months ago, and even appologised for, just to take a dig at me. Amazing.

Wow, you take something I said months ago, and even appologised for, just to take a dig at me. Amazing.

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of apologizing. :ouch:

Back on topic: I totally forgot about that tuned SLS AMG? Can anyone post the specs of it, or is there somewhere that has the specs posted? I really want to make it now. :drool:👍

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of apologizing. :ouch:

Back on topic: I totally forgot about that tuned SLS AMG? Can anyone post the specs of it, or is there somewhere that has the specs posted? I really want to make it now. :drool:👍

They are posted in the tuning forum. There is a whole thread on it. Dig for 20mins and you will find it 👍

They are posted in the tuning forum. There is a whole thread on it. Dig for 20mins and you will find it 👍

Cheers! Gonna have a look now. ;)
Edit: I can't seem to find it. I've been looking everywhere in the tuning forum. Mind linking me to it?

Last edited:
No problem :) Any other tunings needed?

So the power of the SLS is still 561HP? Makes sense. The SLS felt a tad slow on the straights at 369HP. :lol:
I'm not sure if there are any other exclusive cars in GT5 like that SLS. I'm curious as to whether the LMPs in GT All-Stars have reduced horsepower, because I can easily spank them with stock SuperGT cars.

Something interesting I discovered last night is I think it was going to be possible to add racing modification to the Red Bull X2010 5G but they changed there mind or haven't made any yet.

When you go to GT Auto, both 5G's have the option to get racing modification
1633746123934.png

1633746141796.png

As you can see above, there are no designs showing up and the cost is not listed, but it's does increase HP and PP.

However if you do try to apply it, both come out like this.:lol:
1633746153085.png

Performance is upgraded, but the body remains unchanged when you exit. My guess is they ether were planning to have racing modification, then scrapped it or they haven't made it yet. Why they would have this for a car that is already a racing car, that's the question.;)
Okey I know I may be posting in an old thread, but everyone ignore this post here, I realized later that if you "hybrid" any car it will do this not matter what it is. :ouch:

Also on another note, I forgot to respond to this.

Edit: Reuploaded since I no longer need Photobucket.
Don't expect Sorg to go digging through the thousands of paint codes just to find these for you...
If he finds the car itself, the paint chip will most likely be there. 💡

to do what with? Are you expecting him to trade them with you?
No. Why do you care? It's called "asking a simple question"! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's 18 December here. Common guys, don't be so suspicious. Earth is big and round, ok?

I have more than one PS3. So, i've enabled this option on two my PS3, but still couldn't make LAN battle to work.

Have, have you tried with Wifi or via Ethernet ?

Back