Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
I read something about nothing showing hidden tracks. But wonder if there is anything on existing tracks. Such as the inner section of route x. Awesome thread

Oh right, the tracks! Could you check if there are any hidden tracks?

And another thing; you may remember that on GT5P, you could unlock the GT-R Black Mask and some tracks by typing a sequence on the pad. Is it possible for GT5 also?

banginspl
I read something about nothing showing hidden tracks. But wonder if there is anything on existing tracks. Such as the inner section of route x. Awesome thread

Is it just me or does the inner part of SSRX look like a drag strip?

We currently know a lot about how mileage affects HP, from extensive testing by users here. However, we know very little about how mileage affects the structural integrity of the car, because there is no value for it displayed in game, and it's very subjective to test.

Can you shed light on this, sorg? At what mileage does restoring the chassis make a difference?

This thread... While I don't endorse hacking, the way sorg has choose to use it is more than fine by me! A responsible and clever hacker out to explore instead of exploit and willing to share interestinginformation is definitely my kind of hacker!

Hat's off to you, good sir! 👍

My thoughts, exactly. For a moment there I thought someone had spotted Ralph Lauren in a Skyline.

But this is bigger.. . .

So... Why we don't have this in GT5? Is PD holding out on us, or were these items rejected ideas that ended up being buried under all the "actual" coding that makes GT5?

So... Why we don't have this in GT5? Is PD holding out on us, or were these items rejected ideas that ended up being buried under all the "actual" coding that makes GT5?

It is not much really, not actual content like what happened with spa (already done or on the works since before the game's release).

That might be the case... at least for the upgraded R92CP, Speed 8 and the tunning options...

Are you 🤬 kidding me?! The game has been out for 2 years and all those tuning options haven't been included yet?!

Cat's out of the bag now PD. If those aren't included before the end of the year, I'm boycotting GT5

I feel the OP may become overwhelmed with this now...

He said he needed to go to bed :)

- And yes as dylansan mentioned, it would be very interesting to know about how structural rigidity is calculated - and how it is affected by mileage.

Nope. Sony suing original hackers who made hack and shared in internet. But you are still free to hack your own PS3. Of course you will loose warranty and/or PSN account (depend on case) if Sony will find you're using modified PS3. But that's all. Nothing they can do as long as you hack your own PS3 or any other things you own.

If my facts are correct... a few years ago in the U.S. they passed a bill that makes it legal to hack/jailbreak/root any device due to manufacturers using a non hacked device to monopolize a market. It's only legal as long as you do nother use it in a detrimental way. Like he says they can remove your PSN account but can not charge you with anything

Are you 🤬 kidding me?! The game has been out for 2 years and all those tuning options haven't been included yet?!

Cat's out of the bag now PD. If those aren't included before the end of the year, I'm boycotting GT5

I honestly doubt that would prove anything.

I would love to see what you can alter, as mention earlier tuning a Fiat 500 to 700hp. It would be great to do a more realistic mod, such as having the 787B's engine in an RX7/RX8, or any of the racing/touring car versions.

Thanks again for this fantastic thread 👍

The 787b did use the 13b from an rx7 that is why it was removed from all racing events because it was able to achieve the power at 3 times less weight.

Not trying to be a dick... so please don't think that

If my facts are correct... a few years ago in the U.S. they passed a bill that makes it legal to hack/jailbreak/root any device due to manufacturers using a non hacked device to monopolize a market. It's only legal as long as you do nother use it in a detrimental way. Like he says they can remove your PSN account but can not charge you with anything
If I remember correctly, that was only for iPhones and iOS devices. Plus, being an American bill, it probably wouldn't count for Sony as it's Japan-based and PD is a subsidiary of Sony.

but sorg, you are a genius if this code is as encrypted as some codes I've seen while working in I.T!

Sorg isn't viewing his thread at the moment. Maybe he's fiddling with the game more. I think someone should keep track of his answers in this thread so people don't ask the same thing repeatedly. That'd save him some grief.

Are there any customization setting that were hidden? Relating to Forza 4? Also why weren't porches included?

They have RUF which is a modified Porsche by a guy and his wife. II would imagine they had some licensing issues with Porsche is the reason they have not been on any GT

Hello guys!

I've just two question for Sorg:
What are the initial GT5 car's ID? And for some TC cars and the lastest DLC car? If there is a logic in this ID, it may means that PoDi modelised some car since the GT5 release...
Can you use your hack to know with which update appears the "std" spec on R92CP and Speed 8. Maybe we will get their premium version quickly if it appears with the 2.08 or 2.09.

They have RUF which is a modified Porsche by a guy and his wife. II would imagine they had some licensing issues with Porsche is the reason they have not been on any GT

I think you should stop posting and check your facts before you post again...

Big brake kits and carbon ceramic brakes? Seems Kaz really wanted to go deeper with the upgrades than what it is now.

But I guess carbon ceramics only make sense when the game replicated heat build up?

As for a premium Bentley Speed 8 and Nissan R92CP...That would be orgasmic.👍

sumbrownkid
Big brake kits and carbon ceramic brakes? Seems Kaz really wanted to go deeper with the upgrades than what it is now.

But I guess carbon ceramics only make sense when the game replicated heat build up?

That's why i have been laughing at people when they talk crap about GT5. I always considered it a beta version of GT6 ( like a prologue of a prologue of GT6 if you will)

Back