Something neat about the new FT-1

Canada
London, ON
A_Mindful_Place
I was just in a room with a HP and KG limit. But I could limit the car to meet the room requirements even though the car has no displayed specs. I never knew I could do this...

Can it be done on all the other's without displayed specs?

I was just in a room with a HP and KG limit. But I could limit the car to meet the room requirements even though the car has no displayed specs. I never knew I could do this...

Can it be done on all the other's without displayed specs?

You mean even in car settings, there's no specs?

Correct, yet I can change the weight and HP to fit into specific regulations... to a certain degree. The the specs are there, but are "blank" so to speak.

You can do it a lot easier by sorting the cars in your garage by power and weight. Just gradually add power to the car below and use power limiter to the car above to "pinch" the car with missing specs precisely in between. Same thing with weight and ballast. With this technique I found the FT1 to have approx 645 HP and 1000 kg.

You can do it a lot easier by sorting the cars in your garage by power and weight. Just gradually add power to the car below and use power limiter to the car above to "pinch" the car with missing specs precisely in between. Same thing with weight and ballast. With this technique I found the FT1 to have approx 645 HP and 1000 kg.
If that to be believed and looking at the FT-86, that means the production version will be at around 500HP 1300KG and (less likely) will be named GT-1 ;)

I was wondering the specs on the ft-1 vision, thanks. Very close to current gt500's irl.

Holy hole in a donut, Batman! Great that you figured this out and all but I'm amazed by those specs. Now about that PP...

I'm not calling outright bull-pucky, perhaps this approach fails to offer consistent results or the sorting function has been changed somehow, but I just did this and my most powerful FT-1, in the form of an oil-change-only original seasonal event prize car, registers below one car with 518hp and above another with 508.

I'm not calling outright bull-pucky, perhaps this approach fails to offer consistent results or the sorting function has been changed somehow, but I just did this and my most powerful FT-1, in the form of an oil-change-only original seasonal event prize car, registers below one car with 518hp and above another with 508.

Its actually correct. The process @LeGeNd-1 describes is brilliant and works 100%. The mix up is between the FT-1 concept car and FT-1 VGT.

509hp is the FT-1 Concept car after an oil change and around 1325kg

642hp after oil change and 1000kg is the FT-1 VGT

2020 VGT doesn't change HP with an oil change but hits a 1pp bump up anyways. Its got 591hp on the gas engine (basically using the GTR Nismo engine) with an additional 105hp from the electric motors, totaling 696hp weighing in at 1575kg

Its actually correct. The process @LeGeNd-1 describes is brilliant and works 100%. The mix up is between the FT-1 concept car and FT-1 VGT.

509hp is the FT-1 Concept car after an oil change and around 1325kg

642hp after oil change and 1000kg is the FT-1 VGT

2020 VGT doesn't change HP with an oil change but hits a 1pp bump up anyways. Its got 591hp on the gas engine (basically using the GTR Nismo engine) with an additional 105hp from the electric motors, totaling 696hp weighing in at 1575kg
Thank you. I didn't want to believe it was utter nonsense (as I even stated) because I knew there was a reasonable chance of some confusion on his, or perhaps more likely, my part.

Back