Spanish ads?

The one I'm getting ATM:
image.jpg

Ads are chosen dynamically by Google Adsense from their large pool of advertisers, who can target where and who their ads are shown to. If you're seeing ads in Spanish, Google either thinks you're a Spanish-speaking user or the advertiser has made a big mistake when setting their ad targeting parameters.

Ads are chosen dynamically by Google Adsense from their large pool of advertisers, who can target where and who their ads are shown to. If you're seeing ads in Spanish, Google either thinks you're a Spanish-speaking user or the advertiser has made a big mistake when setting their ad targeting parameters.
The latter is more accurate, seinòr, :lol:

Hey but you get a bunch of other features too! And you get to support @Jordan and this great 'Planet!

You only get access to Premium sections for the time being.

Before the update I would have thought about it, with the extra posts per page and the ability to close ones own thread and having a bigger avatar.

If these options come back I will reconsider

No, though I do find it somewhat amusing due to the premium/standard car debates.
Ah. It's been so long since I touched GT5 I'd forgotten things like that existed. Not to mention the silly debates over them.

Back OT ladies:
The question was answered: Google is stupid, lol:
Thread can be closed if necessary. Thanks Jordan. 👍

Back