"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
I found more pixel vomit for people to cry over:

93R83n4.jpg

Ha3jQKj.jpg

khcMVur.jpg

aRnEjNA.jpg
Another car that gives the Alto Works a run for its money, i suppose?

I will also say one other thing to due with Hyundai in GT6 - 9 out of the 10 Hyundai's in GT6 are standards and are all poorly modelled.

The conspiracy theories that are being thought due to this comment.

Kaz hates Hyundais!
PD model the car poorly - their way of reviewing the actual car.

Nicely modelled car = PD like the car.
Terrible modelling = PD hate the car with a vengeance.

Why the hell did I just write all this?

Last edited:
At least there are Hyundai cars in the game, where is KIA?! :boggled: And there werent any Daewoo cars in GT1-4 too. (Daewoo wasnt a small company in those years)
It seems PD hates korean companies too much! (just kidding :D)

I will also say one other thing to due with Hyundai in GT6 - 9 out of the 10 Hyundai's in GT6 are standards and are all poorly modelled.

The conspiracy theories that are being thought due to this comment.

Kaz hates Hyundais!
PD model the car poorly - their way of reviewing the actual car.

Nicely modelled car = PD like the car.
Terrible modelling = PD hate the car with a vengeance.

Why the hell did I just write all this?
PD is Japanese
Hyundai is Korean
Considering their country relationship....

I can imagine PD doing Chinese Cars....

Hence why it is such a low res model.

Finally, some sanity has been restored.

Actually I would rather it not be there than look this terrible. It's an insult to the car.

Seriously? Its a Tiberon, not the Mona Lisa. Its at best a meh car, not really anything worth making that big a deal over like anything current from Hyundai (which are significantly a quantum leap in comparison).

What?? :) Guys dont mess up Countries ..it has nothing to do with that. This car was in GT4 and GTPSP ,ubsent along with the Coupe 99 from GT5 and now it is back in GT6 the PD way.....just throw the car in.. If they where to port some GT2 car they would do the same I am sure :D :D

Anyway I enjoy this car and other standards the same way..as I said before I got used to them , what bothers me is the wrong dimensions in some of them

What?? :) Guys dont mess up Countries ..it has nothing to do with that. This car was in GT4 and GTPSP ,ubsent along with the Coupe 99 from GT5 and now it is back in GT6 the PD way.....just throw the car in.. If they where to port some GT2 car they would do the same I am sure :D :D

And there's the simple answer folks. No Manufacterer bias, no Country favoritism, no Jesse Ventura (Trust me, you don't want him).

Seriously? Its a Tiberon, not the Mona Lisa. Its at best a meh car, not really anything worth making that big a deal over like anything current from Hyundai (which are significantly a quantum leap in comparison).
I'm agree with Toko, it's matter of principles. Whatever which car is it, there is some people who worked hard on it and this isn't respectful for this people and manufacturers.
If I was a manufacturer (I Know I'm not) I will ask to PD to remove all non premiums cars of my selection.
Moreover it's far from nowadays standard.
Pd have a really small team and so should concentrate efforts on main/classic/important cars and not on 1200 IMO.
:gtpflag:

Oh, well if that's how you feel about it what's the problem with seeing it go?

Even someone who doesn't appreciate a certain car can respect how it is an insult to it.

Back