"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
If PD wants an encyclopedia then they will need to make lots of more trims from euro, american, australian or even asian cars. That's the only way to balance out car list. Also we must not forget race cars.

It would be great idea also to include the most powerful and unique trims only and that would balance the list

The only difference between DB9 03 and 06 is lights. No performance difference. However M5 05 has higher PP than 08 version. There must be some difference between those 2 cars. I miss Concept M5 lol
Plus the '03 DB9 is about $30,000 cheaper than the '06.

The Mitsubishi I-concept, my favorite car in the game, even though they ruined it in GT6, partially detailed interior, and pixels out the 🤬
Gemasolar_7.jpg

Who said that car models in GT7 are gonna look EXACTLY like that? maybe there will be 500 RUF-Quality standard and like 5 GT6-standard-quality racecar standards
Currently saying that Alto Works/I Concept quality standards are gonna be in GT7 in the form of 600 cars is just pessimistic.

Hey, I've been wondering about the standard Aston's: Are they ALL semi-premium? I've been looking at them about an hour ago, and they seem to REALLY look good compared to most other standards...

Taking photos up close reveal how bad these models are and how PD need to improve them.

This is what this thread is about, isn't it?
Kinda, but two things.
1. Where in the thread does it say that you have to take screenshots of the car that are so close they only reveal one tenth of a car?
2. The thread is called ""Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly" not, ""Stanadards", the bad and the ugly" isn't it?

Kinda, but two things.
1. Where in the thread does it say that you have to take screenshots of the car that are so close they only reveal one tenth of a car?
2. The thread is called ""Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly" not, ""Stanadards", the bad and the ugly" isn't it?
Oh, so no pictures that show bad and ugly standard cars. Got it.

Oh, so no pictures that show bad and ugly standard cars. Got it.
Well, not exactly that, but you can't just go around rubbing your face against a certain part of a car, would anyone even do that in real life?
Like, why would i rub my face on a Citroen C4's fuel cap?
And that 2nd statement meant that you need to also show good cars, not just bad or ugly ones.

5 milemeters away from it?

Are 5 mile meters like 5 miles * 1 meter?
as we know 1 mile is 1.609344 kilometers and 1 meter is 0.001 kilometers so:

5 * 1.609344 * 0.001 = 0,0080467 km which is 8,0467 meters. (hope it is right)

I think that should be enough for everyone to stare at standards and not explode their eyes at the same time.

Well, not exactly that, but you can't just go around rubbing your face against a certain part of a car, would anyone even do that in real life?
Because standing near a car automatically prompts one to rub their face against it.
And that 2nd statement meant that you need to also show good cars, not just bad or ugly ones.
What will happen if we don't? It's not there aren't pictures of "good" standards in the thread anyway. Why is there an obligation for one to have to post both good and bad standards?

But what if you like rubbing your face on a Citroen C4's fuel cap?

Personally, I try and pick the worst looking cars in GT6 and show off the horridness to make all you laugh or cry. Don't expect a decent standard car being taken from me, I let other people go right ahead and do that stuff.

Back