"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
wFCNcoU.jpg

I dont know why it's in the game and not playable :sly: , but looks pretty standard to me. :D

it's not standard, but the gaps on the wide body kit on the yellowhat supra switch from yellow to black when you get close like as if its going from low poly to high poly. its very noticable and i think other super gts do it too (denso sc maybe?)

I bought another Spoon Civic and Spoon Integra and noticed the Spoon Fit looked different. I just updated my Spoon Fit image. It's SemiPremium! I still havent updated to 1.15. Merry christmas to me (had to change my avatar). Now, if all the Spoon cars, especially the S2000 race car, can get the upgrade before the Honda VGT, that'd make a good start to the year.

Edit: both the Honda Fit W and Jazz upgraded as well. NICE!

Last edited:
Everytime i see that Gif i associate it with important content being released, so please
don't overuse that.
BTW you can check the rufs and the nissan r390, those are clear samples of the definition "semipremium"

I just wish the existing RUF cars get premium attention, and I want the CTR3 to be in Gran Turismo as well!!! The Crew and Project CARS have the CTR3, so why not Gran Turismo???

I just wish the existing RUF cars get premium attention, and I want the CTR3 to be in Gran Turismo as well!!! The Crew and Project CARS have the CTR3, so why not Gran Turismo???

I feel like PD is trying to distance themselves from RUF for some reason, seeing as how we haven't had any new models since GT4.

Wait, so they are starting to update standards after the game was released ?

:confused: Can anyone confirm which update and which standards were upgraded? I didn't notice anything in the undocumented changes threads and never seen anyone mention it? The Spoon Fit for example has been in semi-premium state since launch

Where is this sign placed? :confused:

Fuji Speedway. At the apex of the left hand hairpin after the right hand 130R.

The Honda Fit/Jazz has been an updated standard since launch.

I definitely didn't take notice of it. I had the Spoon Fit for a year. Just dusted it off this week. i pointed out this morning, I had to update the images after I bought some other Spoon cars.

AND when did the 1970 Charger and Superbird become a Semi Premium? :eek: 👍 :bowdown:

Last edited:
These have been semi premium since the beginning too. I'm pretty sure no standards have been updated since launch.

I remember there is a link to a thread showing which cars have upgraded to semi-premium. I just cant remember the thread the list is in.

is that even gt? i see the gt logo but whats that mazda? also the escudo has been updated massively, theres a comparison in this thread somewhere. semi-premium i believe it may have becaome

surely updated, i don't recall the escudo having such clean textures.

There had have been some updated. I bought a '91 Prelude and it looks semi premium, but "inside" edges of the wjndow look jagged, the door handles are not 3D and the paint on the lower half of the body doesnt look like the other semi premium cars. All the panels on the car look separate though (bumpers, doors, bonnet)

is that even gt? i see the gt logo but whats that mazda? also the escudo has been updated massively, theres a comparison in this thread somewhere. semi-premium i believe it may have becaome

The Mazda is from the new update.

Back