"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Ok guys...I´m playing this game for the last 3 days and I can tell you one thing, probably all standard cars from GT5 are updated, some of them are really, really nice! In few cases I had a problem to differentiate standard and premiums. More then once I was looking at the car "X" and I thought it´s premium, but oh boy...I was wrong!

All of you looking at those pictures cannot see how better they are. You just cannot see it on the pictures! When you play the game, and when you are racing against standards, it´s almost no difference!

I'm glad the 3400S got updated, the only other standard I'm curious about is the Chrysler Prowler. Did that get updated like the Caterham?

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO

7624.jpg

r59b.jpg

Ok guys...I´m playing this game for the last 3 days and I can tell you one thing, probably all standard cars from GT5 are updated, some of them are really, really nice! In few cases I had a problem to differentiate standard and premiums. More then once I was looking at the car "X" and I thought it´s premium, but oh boy...I was wrong!

All of you looking at those pictures cannot see how better they are. You just cannot see it on the pictures! When you play the game, and when you are racing against standards, it´s almost no difference!
REALLY!? Oh boy, just seeing the photos of the updated standard cars above instantly saids you're right! :D

How about the Mini Cooper S '02? Please? 0.0

Laguna Seca look better !

yes-baby-recruited.png
Oh wow, I did not noticed that. Fantastic! :D

Guys I can't post it here (access error), but guy from Russian community (Jeka Rus) took cockpit pictures of Caterham Fireblade.

It's same. And it's ugly... Especially textures...and wheel...

Laguna Seca looks so much better. Looks like even Fuji got some minor updates (ad banner and sign on top of tower).

Back