• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Chevrolet Corvette (C2) Race Car '63
GT5 Standard /GT6 updated Standard
Corvette-63_v021.jpg
Corvette-63_v041.jpg

Links to all comparison shots in this thread >>>

Last edited:
I'm very shocked that none of you mentioned the CHRYSLER PROWLER. Its close from being premium thanks to its interior in gt5. Wondered if they made it semi premium in gt6.

I'm very shocked that none of you mentioned the CHRYSLER PROWLER. Its close from being premium thanks to its interior in gt5. Wondered if they made it semi premium in gt6.
They didn't. It retained its semi-premium cockpit though.

Last edited:
Please tell me about:
-GT40 race car
-Honda CRX and Civic '88
-Cerbera speed 12
-Toyota 7
-Gillet Vertigo
-Suzuki GSX-R
-Audi R8 '01

Sorry for the list. I'm not at PS3 for the moment.

Please tell me about:
-GT40 race car
-Honda CRX and Civic '88
-Cerbera speed 12
-Toyota 7
-Gillet Vertigo
-Suzuki GSX-R
-Audi R8 '01

Sorry for the list. I'm not at PS3 for the moment.

- GT40 RC still the same as it was on GT5.
- '92 CR-X Del Sol has been updated, '83 & '90 CR-X haven't. '88 Civic still the same.
- Speed 12 still the same.
- Toyota 7 received minor texture updates, no improvements to the 3D model.
- Veritgo is still the same as it was on GT5.
- GSX-R had minor texture improvements, no rework done to 3D model.
- '01 R8 still the same as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Amazing job Mikhail, all your comparo pics are sensational and it bring new life to the game since some of our favs are getting some attention. The RUFs im soo happy about, if they'd have gotten to the E46 M3s then id be running to the store lol.

Keep up the amazing work for all of us, cheers.

I was very surprised to see the Jaguar XFR not be upgraded. I assumed that since it was one of the few new cars added to GT5 in Standard form (perhaps due to time constraints) that it would be made Premium at some point :indiff:

I was very surprised to see the Jaguar XFR not be upgraded. I assumed that since it was one of the few new cars added to GT5 in Standard form (perhaps due to time constraints) that it would be made Premium at some point :indiff:
I think it originally came from GT PSP, no?

I think it originally came from GT PSP, no?
It wasn't in GTPSP, but that might explain why the car was Standard for GT5. Perhaps it was made to Standard quality for GTPSP, but binned or unfinished at the time of GTPSP's release, so maybe they quickly finished it and ported it to GT5 as a Standard car.

I hate to sound grim guys, but I just don't see PD taking the time to update any more car models. I know they said they'd be adding cars, but are there any articles of them saying they would be updating existing models?

Also I was looking through the BMW dealership and it seems like a lot of the Beamers never got updated. Such a shame.

I know this is weird but can anyone see if the Toyota yaris rs turbo j I think that's what it's called. Also is the impreza super touring car touched?

I hate to sound grim guys, but I just don't see PD taking the time to update any more car models. I know they said they'd be adding cars, but are there any articles of them saying they would be updating existing models?

Well, they do a lot of things they don't say anything about and the first time we learn about it them when they are delivered in an update. I'm guessing that they are still working on the standards, there's no reason to stop just because the game is released.

Both seem untouched, although it's possible that they've had texture updates.
Ok good to know these are my favs because they are both easy to drive but both have they're own set of challenges.
EDIT I'll still enjoy them on the new lighting and stuff

Last edited:

I think is the same case of Mazda Axela 23S. Both cars made their debut in GT5, but as standard cars.

After a bit of playing about with some updated standards, I have to say that in my own opinion, the RUFs are by far the most improved. The 3400S is utterly fantastic.

Back