"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
The door handles aren't drawn on. They're fully modeled. They look like they are because the real '01 FIT has small handles like that.
I guess you're right. They're not drawn on, wouldn't say they're fully modeled.

Since we're on the topic of that Honda; Have a FIT everyone. :P

Gemasolar_13_zpse0c3131c.jpg

This thread needs a sticky. It's not only entertaining to go through, but it also helps to know which cars look better. My TV is only 32 inch, so at the distance I sit from it, it's really hard to tell which standard has been updated due to how small they are displayed at the showroom.

I totally agree there bro 👍

BTW... I'll ask again :embarrassed: Anybody could compare the Cadillac Cien for me PLEASE???

I'm impressed with some of these updates. A few of them deserve to sit alongside the premium models. I bought a RUF BTR yesterday and it looks stunning in replays.

Even just fixing the headlights on some of these semi's would make a world of difference. The holden is passable, but if that hyundai had actual headlights it wouldn't look quite as bad.

I wonder about the Ouillum Spirra. A really cool and unique car it is. Maybe I'll buy it myself tonight and upload a photo or two

Would it be possible for someone to do a comparison picture for the minolta toyota? i know its supposedly not very improved but it would be nice to see some pics! :D

Back