"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Just shows how clear it is which they've worked on and which they haven't.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1 (2).jpg

Have they worked on the Audi S4, or was it simply a better modeled car than the RS4 to begin with? The car does date from GT3, but even among GT3 cars there were some that looked better than others (and better than cars made for GT4); and I owned several of them in GT5 and don't recall any glaring issues jumping out at me. It doesn't look any different from here:

deepforestraczebwpo195v.jpg

The fake gradient on the front bumper is even identical.

Yeah I don't. It is better but it still looks horrible. The window textures are still quite dodgy and the light units look like they're stickers...
yeah but look at the wheel arches and the definition of the doors, they are very good defined. I was hope PD update some semi-premium cars to premium or some standards to semi-premium because that would be awesome

yeah but look at the wheel arches and the definition of the doors, they are very good defined. I was hope PD update some semi-premium cars to premium or some standards to semi-premium because that would be awesome

I don't think PD will update some standards or semi-premium to premium in GT6. Maybe they will convert a few standards into premium but in GT7.

Latest Posts

Back