Stealth Cars

• Thread starter linoleum
  • 6 comments
United States
The Cold Desert
Hi all -
I just had to restart GT5 post PS3 failure. My game save didn't take on the new system. Is there anyway to recover those stealth cars? Thru trade or gifting or otherwise?

Thanks -
Rich

You can't trade stealth cars.

To get stealth cars, you put in a code right? The code brought you to PSN store and made you download the stealth cars, right? So you should be able to go to the PSN store and go to purchased. You should be able to download your cars again.

You can't trade stealth cars.

To get stealth cars, you put in a code right? The code brought you to PSN store and made you download the stealth cars, right? So you should be able to go to the PSN store and go to purchased. You should be able to download your cars again.

As he says as you bought them assuming you have code then go your psn account and can do a download again as be in the downloads folder there to get again. Instructions be there to do somewhere or search here as sure was post about it somewhere, and you only got till 20th may and servers close down as well;):)

I can probably find the old code, but its probably attached to my old PSN account. This is why I'm starting all over....ugh. Thanks guys, I'll work on finding that old code in my email.

I can probably find the old code, but its probably attached to my old PSN account. This is why I'm starting all over....ugh. Thanks guys, I'll work on finding that old code in my email.
Do you still have your password 'n username for your old PSN? You can still log-in and go to purchased

Even if you find the code you wont be able to use it, is will say the code have already been used. what you can do tho is to create a 2'nd account on your ps3, with the acconut where you first entered the code on. Go to ps store and download them again, you wont need the code, they'll be there anyway. as long as you dont delete that account, your 2'nd account will get the cars aswell.:)

et_
Even if you find the code you wont be able to use it, is will say the code have already been used. what you can do tho is to create a 2'nd account on your ps3, with the acconut where you first entered the code on. Go to ps store and download them again, you wont need the code, they'll be there anyway. as long as you dont delete that account, your 2'nd account will get the cars aswell.:)

Brilliant man... Thanks! I have the nsx and gt-r stealths again. Awesome!

Back