Mrbrendon
Katiegan

Invited:
Phil
eDirty
Stormtrooper

Last edited:
Omo you re-opened O.O? Thanks mate :P

There are just 3 things you have to know tho.

1. I believe these are the best people I've met on PSN other than a few I lost in the past (they left PSN/no falling out with me lol) so I'm using this 'Club' to keep them together & also introduce them to each other.

2. I will be running it (updating, managing the thread), and we will be putting our ideas together for things we can do, you will be deciding from our suggestions and mostly from using your old and new Stream Tuning plans.

3. People will not have to take part in everything/stay fully committed, it will all be optional depending on if they are free & what they wanna do.

(TIP: The time that fits most of these people is Saturday evenings)

There are just 3 things you have to know tho.

1. I believe these are the best people I've met on PSN other than a few I lost in the past (they left PSN/no falling out with me lol) so I'm using this 'Club' to keep them together & also introduce them to each other.

2. I will be running it (updating, managing the thread), and we will be putting our ideas together for things we can do, you will be deciding from our suggestions and mostly from using your old and new Stream Tuning plans.

3. People will not have to take part in everything/stay fully committed, it will all be optional depending on if they are free & what they wanna do.

(TIP: The time that fits most of these people is Saturday evenings)

That's great mate, by the way, now btcc is over i have been thinking of sharing my basic setups with everyone see what they think of it, you all good with thinks like that?

That's great mate, by the way, now btcc is over i have been thinking of sharing my basic setups with everyone see what they think of it, you all good with thinks like that?

yh awesome, rst220/steve & Adam are into that thing, not sure about others tho.

yh awesome, rst220/steve & Adam are into that thing, not sure about others tho.

Cool mate I have all types of setup and all people need do is state course/courses and car and i will get a quick tune for them *.*

Base Setups

Hey guys here are a few base setups to try!

FF -
Spring rate 12/4
Ride height minimum/10higher then minimum
Dampers (e) 9/2
Dampers (c) 8/3
Anti roll bars 1/1 (increase front on tighter courses)
Toe -0.05/-0.25
Camber 3.2/1.0

Trans mission
1st gear all way to left
2nd on 4th point
3rd on 6th point
4th on 7th point
5th on either 10th point (5gears), 9th point (6gears)
6th on 10th point

Lsd
Initial torque 5
Acceleration sensitivity 57
Braking sensitivity 47

Brake balance 6/9

Weight balance around 55/45

Aero 20 on tight course, 10 on light courses (such as Sarthe), 5 on courses such as Tokyo!

Last edited:
Lotus Elise RM setup; should work on all Elise and be decent on all mid engined RWD cars...
Top speed : 170
1st gear all way to left
2nd gear 4th point
3rd gear 5th point
4th gear 7th point
5th gear all way to right (5 gears) 8th point (6 gears)
6th gear all way to right

LSD
Initial torque 10
Acceleration sensitivity 40
Braking sensitivity 20

Ride height -25/-20
Spring rate 6.3/7.4
Dampers (e) 6/7
Dampers (c) 6/7
Anti roll bar 4/7 (rough drivers), 6/6 (smooth drivers)
Camber 1.5/2.0
Toe 0.00/0.20

Brake bias 7/5 (smooth turn in) 6/8 (oversteer turn in)

Aero 20/50 (smooth) 20/20 (oversteer)

Weight balance 40/60 (smooth) 50/50 (for understeer to counter oversteer(requires more weight))

I think it would be better if we move this to a FB page instead of GTplanet, this place is dead will get worse as GT6 comes out,

I don't have any time to do the graphical work cus i of college assignments, what do u think?

I think it would be better if we move this to a FB page instead of GTplanet, this place is dead will get worse as GT6 comes out,

I don't have any time to do the graphical work cus i of college assignments, what do u think?

good idea mate!

I think it would be better if we move this to a FB page instead of GTplanet, this place is dead
Well, threads are for public discussion, not for private clubs, or a conversation between 2 indivduals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back