Striped Aventador: **Disproven**

• Thread starter Davis
  • 185 comments
There is no way on earth that they are chrome stripes, so it definately isn't a chromeline model......

All we can do is sit tight and keep an eye on the photostream and see what else pops up... If anything........

GTP_CargoRat
Let me dissolve that theory right away. Jail broken PS3's cannot access the internet. I know a few very smart people that partake in that activity and trust me, it can't be done....yet.

Like i said this was recent. And this new hack ALLOWS all jail broken PS3s to access the Internet and PSN. Not saying do this just saying this is a possible reason for this.
Look here proof of what I am stating... Someone on Facebook sent me this and was wondering if it was a new Sony hack. I looked into it and what I am saying is in fact what it does.
http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-lv0-keys-leaked-and-working/

Look at the GTP planet news page it looks like it and the Chevrolet C7 Corvette are real.

Guess we were all wrong

Last edited:
This has me intrigued....

Would love to see a livery editor in GT5/GT6, but I still cannot understand how it uploaded like that. Unless it was from PD studios?

People think its a shadow probably never put a foot in Photo Mode.
Just try to replicate the symmetry. Its not like theres a set of twin towers to help around plus the fact shadows are not very well define in game.

Yeah I cant believe anybody actually believes it's a shadow, saying that someone thought it was the GT40 inside the Lambo which is a even crazier idea!

I don't believe its a RM or a livery editor, so imo it's either a special edition of some kind, a glitch or a fake.

That it's in photo stream has got me stumped as it has to have came from GT5 it's self......... :/

Yeah I cant believe anybody actually believes it's a shadow, saying that someone thought it was the GT40 inside the Lambo which is a even crazier idea!

I don't believe its a RM or a livery editor, so imo it's either a special edition of some kind, a glitch or a fake.

That it's in photo stream has got me stumped as it has to have came from GT5 it's self......... :/

Can't say for sure but i'm intrigued by the C7 colors, could this be some sort of vinyl or livery editor?

Drevenger
Can't say for sure but i'm intrigued by the C7 colors, could this be some sort of vinyl or livery editor?

The C7 colours are to stop people seeing the lines of the car it's self, it's nothing to do with a editor.

Drevenger

The black and white crazy camo? That's commonplace in the motor industry as it helps obscure lines. BMW use it frequently.

The photo remains there. The others had changed... looks like someone left it there on purpose...

1tyxZ.jpg

The photo remains there. The others had changed... looks like someone left it there on purpose...

1tyxZ.jpg

you beat me to it! I was just about to say the same thing, just checked photostream it's still there, the same picture and same position. Very strange

And you know what? I immediately checked fotostrim.
It changed all the photos except one. As if she purposely left there! Striped aventador ...
31618316.png

99999Evolution
I agree with this , i do think that pic is pd work , that pic ( Post #110 ) is also a proof for this , not changing place , still there

Maybe it was supposed to be an April fools type thing but y'know what PD is like with deadlines! :sly:

Back