Subaru - Confidence In Motion

Canada
Toronto
RedSuns-DMissle
Hey guys, this is a photothread dedicated to the Subaru fanatics with pictures of them in GT6!

Be respectful, and post as many pictures as you like! :)

I think I got this one pretty nice!

11254637443_ee870266d8_c.jpg

can anyone post a few pictures of the legacy Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT '03 . It's my bros car, want to see if they touched it up a bit.

can anyone post a few pictures of the legacy Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT '03 . It's my bros car, want to see if they touched it up a bit.
I'll get some pics of it soon, unfortunately none of the standard Subarus have been touched up to Semi-premium quality, but the textures seem to be slightly better. my 94 Impreza looks better then it did in GT5. (plus I found a paint that is closer to the purple of my real-life 93 Impreza.)

Edit: Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT '03
Gemasolar.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg
Gemasolar_2.jpg

And some shots of it in action.
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_1.jpg
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_2.jpg
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_3.jpg

My photography skills are a little rusty.

Last edited:
Nice to see people driving standards! I think best subies in game are standards, therefore I just bought one! I love how low the car can go in GT6. Add the bodyroll and we have some serious scraping :) Also, I don't know if that's me, but I think the sound of this wagon is improved? I think I am hearing that boxer rumble..

Beware, over-contrasted and over-exposured pictures below!

c1ut.jpg

txlh.jpg

d5r0.jpg

It is low.

ah0h.jpg

Keep it up guys!

I love the fact that the 22B-STi, such a significant Subaru model, isn't Premium. I bought the Solberg Racing gear to wear while racing it, but... Nothing to see besides a black interior. :ouch:

OT: Nice shots guys. I'm more a fan of bone stock Subarus but these look good! 👍

Was the Legacy always missing one light? I also see it when the AI's are driving it... Is it supposed to be like that or is that just some error. It's bothering me so much. :irked:

Several of the Mercedes do it as well. I was told it was something to do with traffic laws in europe

Was the Legacy always missing one light? I also see it when the AI's are driving it... Is it supposed to be like that or is that just some error. It's bothering me so much. :irked:
Isn't it a fog light? Quite a few cars only have 1 on the rear. Don't quote me on this though. :P

Photos are looking good btw guys. 👍

Nice to see people driving standards! I think best subies in game are standards, therefore I just bought one! I love how low the car can go in GT6. Add the bodyroll and we have some serious scraping :) Also, I don't know if that's me, but I think the sound of this wagon is improved? I think I am hearing that boxer rumble..

Beware, over-contrasted and over-exposured pictures below!

c1ut.jpg

txlh.jpg

d5r0.jpg

It is low.

ah0h.jpg

Keep it up guys!

This looks sweet! Definitely closer to semi-premium than standard.

I own an 05 STI, and bought the Spec C in GT6 but it's such terrible quality I don't even want to mod it :/

Attachments

• Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg
    Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Matterhorn Rotenboden_6.jpg
    Matterhorn Rotenboden_6.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Matterhorn Rotenboden_12.jpg
    Matterhorn Rotenboden_12.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Matterhorn Rotenboden_14.jpg
    Matterhorn Rotenboden_14.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 39
  • Matterhorn Rotenboden_20.jpg
    Matterhorn Rotenboden_20.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 39
Wow every photo taken at buttonwillow looks so real! Can't wait to drive this track!

It's one of my favorite tracks of this game so far. I like to use it as my home track for testing cars. Beautiful environment that reminds me of growing up in the Coachella Valley.

Latest Posts

Back