Suggestions for good lounge music for menu

• Thread starter pineapple
  • 28 comments
Germany
Germany
adsdsdsdsdsdsdsd
Found out this own music feature integrated in game when i was about get burnout for too small amount of music delivered by PD

Tried with own music and found out it does not fit in game, do you have good suggestion for menu music what would be nice hear? Those who got gt5 music on menu tell where you got them

What codecs i should use to for these musics? In gta iv 320kbs and 128kbs mp3 had issues on volume

Plus thing if music can be obtained for free without illegal ways

Found out this own music feature integrated in game when i was about get burnout for too small amount of music delivered by PD

Tried with own music and found out it does not fit in game, do you have good suggestion for menu music what would be nice hear? Those who got gt5 music on menu tell where you got them

What codecs i should use to for these musics? In gta iv 320kbs and 128kbs mp3 had issues on volume

Plus thing if music can be obtained for free without illegal ways
"Blue Moon" and "Dream World" from KEMMEI are just wonderful for menu music. ;)

I´m using whole soundtrack from Forza Motorsport 4. Tracks in folder was separated to "Race" and "Menu" music so I just created two playlists "Menu" for GT6 Menu using only menu tracks and "Race" for racing and replays with race labeled tracks.

I have a lot of suggestions for you, so i'll limit myself to one example for each thing.

First of all, I have nearly the whole OSTs from previous GT games in my list - even special editions and japanese editions. I don't know if you can still find them to buy, but there are other sources in direct download. Also, Ridge Race Type 4. I think I don't even need to explain why you should consider it.

Then, there's another OST which contains tracks that fits well : Streets of Rage Remake v5. Just search for it on the net and download the game (free), there's a directory with all the musics in it. Bonus : if you like the original SoR series, this will get your pants hard.

A third OST worth to look at : Cowboy Bebop.

Another genre, but still suits the menu very well : Samurai Champloo's OST, and extensively all kind of music by Nujabes, Uyama Hiroto or any artist closely or remotely linked to them - a few names I like : Karamel Kel, ProleteR, Shing02, Kero-One, Substantial, Nomak (I highly recommend to check bob42jh channel on Youtube if you want to find more)

The Wangan Midnight : Maximum Tune games also have pretty neat menu musics composed again by Yuzo Koshiro. It's trance, but it doesn't feel out of place in GT imo.

Deep House and Acid Jazz in general. Here's some Harley & Muscle, pretty dope Deep House, I love them !

Cherokee, if you like Daft Punk (especially Discovery), you'll be very pleased :

I could go on, but take the time to check a few of each already, and you should come with a nice playlist.

Here's my suggestions even though they probably suck

•The stars wars cantina music.
•The south city BGM from gt2 (I really like it for some reason)

I like this one, and think it could fit:

That's the album version of the track I think, the one in game is different.

Everything from Gorillaz, No I'm not a Gorillaz fan, but it's just the right tone/kind of music that would fit in game menu's, from CoD to Gt6, from Gt6 to Tombraider. Especially On Melancholy Hills is relaxed and will inspire you to do another game...and another...and another :D

I think this would fit GT nicely:

When I first saw this I thought no way. But after a listen I must agree.

I do like the idea of having some daft punk for menu music. The new stuff is a little more chill, that might work well.

When I first saw this I thought no way. But after a listen I must agree.

I do like the idea of having some daft punk for menu music. The new stuff is a little more chill, that might work well.
I think that it is very good composition by Ryan Lewis.

Back