Super Smash Brothers for Wii U(NA: 21st November, EU: 28th November)/3DS(Out Now!)

• Thread starter Brend
  • 159 comments
A Wii U society on GTP would be awesome!

Girlfriend was ecstatic about Yoshi being back. :lol:

Ranman20 : I follow the FGC and its currently still on 360/PC. I have personal issues to deal with at the moment, I even stopped playing Fighting games seriously until I solve these issues. However, I do play PM casually though.

Last edited:
Pac-Man, Palutena, Mii Fighters, and the return of Mr. Game & Watch

pacman.jpg

Honestly I'm happy about his role more for his moveset's references to other Namco classics, rather than Pac-Man himself.

It seems more '80s than that. How about calling a Pole Position car to drive through an enemy from the foreground into the background, stunning them?

What if there are more bits of Namco in the game, and one of the items you can wield is Soul Edge? :sly:

New character reveal today, 4PM UK time via a live stream on the Smash website. Sakurai also revealed a new trophy today...Rayman!

Awesome trailer, pity I don't care for the characters.

Except from Cap of course.

I'm positive some of those are inspired by meme humor, but in this day and age I guess that's no indication that it wasn't actually a six year old. ;)

New leaked footage:

People are saying it's fake and just hacks (since much of the moveset is taken from other characters) but some of the moveset has never been seen before (like Shulk at 1:07). Also, Nintendo has taken the video down, which might be confirmation.

I quite like the finished roster, if this leak is real.

Roll on October for the 3DS version, then whenever we are getting the Wii U version!

Man, all the leaks are coming out now. Just check any gaming website if you want to know...I'd rather not spoil any surprises. :D

Yeah, I've stopped looking for information, I'm just going to sit tight until November(?).

So, I got a hold if the EU demo a week earlier becuase I'm a 'Nintendo' ambassador! :D The platform is 3DS and it's incredible fun!

C-stick support for N3DS, no CPP support for 3DS. No biggie, but having the option for old models would've been nice for some.

If anyone wants to know, here's the finalized roster:

Bowser
Captain Falcon
Charizard (Mega Charizard X final smash)
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Dr. Mario
Falco
Fox
Ganondorf
Ike
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
Kirby
Link
Lucario (Mega Lucario final smash)
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Meta Knight
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Olimar (Alph palette swap)
Pikachu
Pit
Peach
R.O.B.
Samus
Sheik
Sonic
Toon Link
Wario
Yoshi
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Bowser Jr. (no palette swaps, instead you can choose Larry Koopa, Roy Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., Lemmy Koopa, or Ludwig Von Koopa)
Dark Pit
Duck Hunt
Greninja
Little Mac
Lucina
Mega Man
Mii Fighter
Pac-Man
Palutena
Robin (male and female)
Rosalina
Shulk