Super Smash Brothers for Wii U(NA: 21st November, EU: 28th November)/3DS(Out Now!)

• Thread starter Brend
  • 159 comments
Been playing the demo. Doesn't feel bad at all. I was going to pass on that version, but after getting it my hands I won't be doing that, any longer.

So, the week is finally here. We're gonna get our hands on a new Smash. AAAAH!

My copy got delivered today. Not had the chance to play yet though. We'll all need to exchange friend codes.

Some initial thoughts: I am liking this Smash so far, although thats the extent of my feelings right now I think. Playing on the 3DS is a tough task initially for those used to have a gamepad to work with, id say turning 'tap to jump' on the circlepad is a must, otherwise there will be loads of accidental deaths. :lol: The roster is very strong and fun to use, Little Mac ftw! The modes are fun although I preferred old classic mode to the new one. Trophies are very well detailed. Anybody else recieved their copy yet?

Some initial thoughts: I am liking this Smash so far, although thats the extent of my feelings right now I think. Playing on the 3DS is a tough task initially for those used to have a gamepad to work with, id say turning 'tap to jump' on the circlepad is a must, otherwise there will be loads of accidental deaths. :lol: The roster is very strong and fun to use, Little Mac ftw! The modes are fun although I preferred old classic mode to the new one. Trophies are very well detailed. Anybody else recieved their copy yet?
Still waiting. Expecting it to be here by 5:30 EDT.

I knew Little Mac would be awesome.

Palutena feels over-powered, knew it from the start. And thus she's now the main character I use. Also I nominate Pac-Man for having the best "Smash" ever.

Feels pretty fluid to play, not many complaints. Other then my inability to understand 3DS controls.

Palutena feels over-powered, knew it from the start. And thus she's now the main character I use. Also I nominate Pac-Man for having the best "Smash" ever.

Feels pretty fluid to play, not many complaints. Other then my inability to understand 3DS controls.
Yeah, Pac-Man's smash is awesome. So is Duck Hunt Duo's.

I'm only going off of the demo, as my copy won't be in my hands until the end of october. But the gameplay is very fun. And I already like Megaman and the Villager a ton.

Palutena feels over-powered, knew it from the start. And thus she's now the main character I use.
Admit it. It's just for the side taunt.

I went and got all the characters on my first day of the game. The one stage I still need to get is Flat Zone 2, so I'll work on all the challenges today. Bit perplexed as to why they did it for just that one stage.

With Lucas out it seems I'll be using G&W and Dedede most of all. Dedede is virtually the same as before which is only a good thing. Think his up-B's been upped a bit, and now he throws just Gordo's, although using Jet Hammer is a little difficult.

Haven't used G&W properly yet. But the new attack in his jab combo is lovely. The nerf to his down-smash isn't. Looks like I'll be using up-smash more than ever.

I'm getting effective as Little Mac now, learned that Side B is just brutal on maps that dont have large platforms.

Latest Posts

Back