(SuperGT) EURO GT500 Season 8 - Winners - MSP_J-Town and YellowHat MSP RacingFinished 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 220 comments
Slovenia
Fuji
NissmanR34
small%2Bwhite%2Blogo.PNG

S8%2BSchedule.PNG

Points%2BSystem%2BS7.PNG

Car%2BSpecs%2B1.0.PNG

S8%2BStandings.PNG

team%2Bstandings.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room Settings:

-- ABS: Optional
-- Driving Line: Off
-- Active Steering: Off
-- Traction Control: Off
-- Skid Recovery Force: Off
-- Active Stability Management: Off
-- Penalty: None
-- Race Finish Delay: Maximum
-- Race Quality: Recomended
-- Chat: OFF
-- All races in Public Lobby

Race Rules:

-- Tyres: Racing Hard
-- Tyre/Fuel Consumption: Fast
-- Race Distance: 200-240km
-- Damage: Light
-- Slipstream Strenght: Real
-- Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Qualifying:

-- Session starts prior to every race presumably at 20:50 cet
-- Duration 12 min
-- Race Together on Track (Starting in Pits)
-- Allowed to Change Tyres
-- Two wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at All Times
-- Stay OFF the Racing Line when on a slower lap at All Times

Qualifying Rule:

-- Not allowed to intentionally wait for you competitor at the last turn(or any other) to use their slipstream and then destroy their hot lap by overtaking them, bumping them of line or anything in that matter

-- If you are reported to the stewards after the race that you have been violating the rules of qualifying just mentioned, the case will be investigated, both parties will be questioned and if a driver is proven guilty championship point penaties will be given

:: GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines ::

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

-- Two wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at All Times

-- Curb/Rumble/Ripple strips are part of the track

-- Run-off areas are not part of the track

-- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible

-- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty

-- No Cheating of any kind

-- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Warning/Penalties:

-- Penalties will be given for unsportsmanlike behaviour on in races by taking away driver championship points

-- Blockings, Corner Cuttings, Ramming and other Unsportmanlike behaviour on/off track will give you penalties

-- If we consider that a driver is ruining it for the others(despite the warnings), we will suspend the driver from the rest of the season.

-- If You have "ghost car" issues, leave the track! Racing with "Ghostcar" issues will resultate in DQ. Be sure that you "see" everyone in the room, before we enter the track

-- If you see that somebody has loading "stripes" moving under their name, you will not see them on track.

Driver Points Penalties:

-- Cutting Pit Exit Line - 1 Championship Point Penalty

-- Over Aggressive Driving or Illegal Blocking - 2 Championship Point Penalty

-- Ignoring Blue Flags - 2 Championship Point Penalty

-- Interfering/Destroying Competitors Hot Lap in Qualifying - 2 Championship Point Penalty

-- Running Another Car Off Track - 3 Championship Point Penalty (Depense on severity of incident)

-- Rejoining Track After an Off Without Regards To Oncoming Traffic - 3 Championship Point Penalty

-- Violation of Track Rules or Corner-Cutting - Disqualification from Race Results or up to 10 Championship Point Penalty (Depense on time gained)

-- Ramming/Causing Avoidable Collision - Disqualification from Race Results or up to 15 Championship point penalty

Note: We are droping the ''gentleman rule'' starting Euro GT500 Season 7. If you run another car off the road you do Not have to wait for them and make the situation even more risky for others on track. Continue with your race, steward will take care of the situation after the race . If a driver uses the ''gentleman rule'' he will still be given a penalty. In previous seasons the penatly was not given.

Reporting Incident

- Report by private messsage to a racing steward

- Incident must be reported withih 24h after the race

- Private Message must contain the lap of incident and member/s involved

- If a steward is involved in an incident he is not allowed to be a judge in his own case

Stewards:

- Nissman
- Stretchy
- Lozzaiscool

Note: Penalties will be announced publicly.

Driver Championship:

--- All Championship Rounds Count
-- No Droped Rounds
-- Bonus points will be given for pole position and race fastest lap
-- DC's or DNS's will be counted as mechanical failure to car

Team Championship:

-- Maximum Two Drivers per Team
-- Bonus Points gained for fastest race lap and pole position are not included in team points
-- If a team is using a base GT500 model they must use same car body color, wheel color is free choice
-- All Teams can use Reserve Drives as replacements for their team(Res.Driver must use team car)
-- Team name must involve the name of the team car. Example; Petronas Black Racing, Team Motul Slovenia

Race Day:

-- Tuesdays at 21:00 CET/20:00 UK Time (Join Lounge by 20:30 cet)

-- Clear/Delete system cache under options in main menu before every race. Also reset your router/modem. Do not download any content during race

-- Drops out must be reported in the thread at least 3h before race start. (Tue 18:00 cet)

-- Room will be open at 20:15 CET

-- Car specs checked by the host via Driver List menu

-- Qualifying Starts at 20:50 (timer set to 12 min)

-- Race Start presumably at 21:05 CET

Last edited:
Euro GT500 Season 8 Results:

Rd.1 Fuji Speedway F

Rd.2 Trial Mountain

Rd.3 Twin Ring Motegi

Rd.4 Apricot Hill

Rd.5 Monza

Rd.6 Circuito de Madrid

Rd.7 Cape Ring South

Rd.8 Spa Francorschamps

Track Rules Updates:

Rd.4 - Apricot Hill

-- You do NOT have to stay with-in the yellow lines when ENTERING Pits
Rd. 1 - Fuji Speedway F

-- On pit entry you must stay within the white line. When you decide to pit, exiting the final corner you must move totally to right and stay within the long white line leading in the pits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History.PNG

EGT500 Champions:

Season 1 - tony1311 - Lexus Denso SC430
Season 2 - NissmanR32 - Nissan Calsonic GT-R
Season 3 - NissmanR32 - Lexus Denso SC430
Season 4 - GTPL_IMMORTAL - Nissan Yellowhat GT-R
Season 5 - Lozzaiscool - Lexus Petronas SC430
Season 6 - Skengdigi - Honda Weider HSV010
Season 7 - MSP_J-Town - Nissan Nismo Z

Season 8 - MSP_J-Town - Yellowhat YMS Supra

Euro GT500 Season 7 Thread

(Unfortunately our GTForum has been hacked on Dec. 2014. All Euro GT500 history and season threads have been lost in the process.)

EGT500 Driver Statistics:

driver%2Bstats%2B-rd2%2BS8.PNG

Top 3 Category:

Races Completed:
1 - NissmanR32 (56)
2 - StretchY (42)
3 - GTRP_Mirial (42)

Wins:
1 - tony1311 (17)
2 - NissmanR32 (11)
3 - MSP_J-Town (11)

Podiums:
1- NissmanR32 (33)
2 - tony1311 (26)
3 - MSP_J-Town (14)

Top 5's:
1 - NissmanR32 (44)
2 - tony1311 (27)
3 - lozzaiscool (20)

Top 10's:
1 - NissmanR32 (55)
2 - GTRP_Mirial (37)
3 - StretchY - (32)

Pole Positions:
1 - tony1311 (17)
2 - MSP_J-Town (9)
3 - NissmanR32 (6)

Race Best Laps:
1 - tony1311 (14)
2 - MSP_J-Town (6)
3 - NissmanR32 (5)

Last edited:
Looking forward to this. It will be good to get back to racing with all of you guys. Schedule is looking good too, a few tracks we haven't raced on for a while, should be interesting!

Hi guys,
really nice to hear from all of you again. Looking forward to tuesday's test race :)

Grand Valley - Preseason Race Sign Ups.

1. Nissman
2. Skengdigi
3. tony1311
4. lozzaiscool
5. Mirial
6. MSP_J-Town

Hi guys,
really nice to hear from all of you again. Looking forward to tuesday's test race :)

Also very nice to hear from you JT ! Nice to see you back racing with us. Have you heard anything from JUJU, Uwe, Hasinho and Tomzon? Are they joining us this season?

You are allowed to pick any car for the pre season race this Tuesday. After the race you will have one week to pick your car for the season.

GT500 Cars Avaliable - Euro GT500 Season 8

2/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Yellowhat GTR '08
1/2 - Lexus Denso Sard SC430 '08 - NissmanR32
2/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 -
2/2 - Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 -
2/2 - Toyota Supra '05 Base Model
2/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 -
2/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model -

Grand Valley 30 Laps (150km) Tuesday 20:30 cet - Preseason Race Sign Ups.

1. Nissman - Denso SC430
2. Skengdigi
3. tony1311
4. lozzaiscool
5. Mirial
6. MSP_J-Town

Grand Valley Track Rules

-- Allowed to use all the run-off area on this track(mid sector and last sector)

Last edited:
You are allowed to pick any car for the pre season race this Tuesday. After the race you will have one week to pick your car for the season.

1/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08 - lozzaiscool
2/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 -

Grand Valley 30 Laps (150km) Tuesday 20:30 cet - Preseason Race Sign Ups.

1. Nissman - Denso SC430
2. Skengdigi
3. tony1311
4. lozzaiscool - Advan Clarion GTR
5. Mirial
6. MSP_J-Town

Sign Ups open for the preseason race and the full season. 8 spots open for the moment.

For any new drivers that might join us I would just like give you a benchmark lap time around Spa circuit.

If your pace is around 2:12.500 using a car with the current Euro GT500 car specs then I think you should have no problem with the pace in this series. Of course even if you might be slower than that you are welcome to join. Usualy drives improve a lot in our season as we don't hide our setups and so on.

Last edited:
Yeah Niss I'll ask the other guys, I think they might take part as well. And I've spoken too early as it seems, because I can't take part in Tuesday's race because I have to stay at the university until 9 p.m. :(. Hope you have a good race!

Firts of all very nice to meet you Druid and I hope you will have a proper racing experiance in our series.
I will put you down on the sign up list with the yellowhat gtr as soon as I get home, curently on my phone.
You are joining us for the preseason race tonight druid? Would be nice so we get to know each other and I would also like to see your pace and race craft.

Yeah Niss I'll ask the other guys, I think they might take part as well. And I've spoken too early as it seems, because I can't take part in Tuesday's race because I have to stay at the university until 9 p.m. :(. Hope you have a good race!

Ok JTown please let me know as soon as possible who is joining from MSP so I reserve the spots.

Last edited:
As we have a low number of drivers for the first preseason race tonight I reduced the laps to 20. No worries I'm sure we'll have more drivers next week. We just need more time to get the word out.

Grand Valley 20 Laps (100km) Tuesday 20:30 cet - Preseason Race Sign Ups.

1. Nissman - Denso SC430
2. Skengdigi
3. tony1311
5. Mirial
6. MSP_J-Town
7. GTD_druid - Yellowhat GTR

Sending out invitations for the following drivers if you are interested in joining us for season 8. I know you are all proper drivers as we raced before in Pure's JGTS so you are very welcome.

@gm matthew, @GTPGhost , @Hancock , @outlaw4rc , @Petros , @PhaedrusSocrate , @Spurgy 777 , @PASM , @Andil, @jtv90069 , @Müle , @Third Reign , @Wardez

Last edited:
Shame we didn't get a good enough turn out for last nights race. Hopefully we will get some new drivers and run the race next week. Delaying the season until we have a full grid is definitely worth it I think.

I'm gonna be on GT tonight after work, I might get some testing in as I haven't driven a GT500 car competitively since last season! I'll post when I'm on and you guys can join if you feel like it! :)

Online now. Room number:

1472-6399-8665-9408-8352

Will be on for about an hour. So feel free to join anyone! :)

Edit: Room closed.

I tested the GTR. Feels good so far. It might be time for me to leave the Lexus behind after all these years! :) I'll see how I get on in the pre season race!

Hope to see you all on track soon!

Last edited:

1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - mirial

Last edited:
Still looking for new drivers to fill the grid for Euro GT500 Season 8. For the moment we have 7 drivers signed up so still plenty of spots open.

1. Nissman - Denso SC430
2. Skengdigi
3. tony1311
5. Mirial - Petronas SC430
6. MSP_J-Town
7. Saltire_RCN_03 - Yellowhat GTR

Another pre-season race will be scheduled next Tuesday at 21:00 cet. I will have more details later today.

@lozzaiscool

Still hoping an update with one of these is coming about!

Petronas%2B2014.PNG

Last edited:

Preseason Race 2 - Spa Francorschamps (20 Laps) - Tuesday 20:30 cet

1. NissmanR32 - Denso SC430
2. AndroR35 -
3. GTRP_Mirial - Petronas
4. lozzaiscool - Advan GTR
5. tony1311 -

Reminder: @MSP_JTown , @GTD_druid , @SkengD

Last edited:
With the new great feature we got in GT6 I already set up a club for this series.

There are already 40 members signed up so anyone intersted to join the series can also sign up as the club is public for the moment.

Club Name: Euro GT500 Club

Club ID: 1003896

If anyone is interested to join the series can also post here. This series runs only 1 division with 16 players so places might fill up soon if there will be enough interest. I will be making some changes to the calendar and regulations in the near future.

Still hoping for an update with new GT500 cars in GT6. Because the biggest issue here is to spec in the HSV with the older GT500 cars. For now it seems impossible as the HSV is just to quick. But we'll keep working on it.

I should be able to make it not sure which car ill use

Not able to make it again guys , will try to join and watch some time

Last edited:
No worries Sken, we are not racing this week anyway. Hopefully we will get enough drivers for next week. Some old members are coming back so I hope we will fill up the grid. And I hope you dont plan to only watch and race with us next week.

Club Event Created: Euro GT500 Pre Race 2 - Spa Francorschamps (Q-12min/R-20 Laps)

Start Time: Sunday 30/11 at 20:30 CET

All club members are also invited via GT6.

Setting up a preseason race for tomorrow night. We usually race on Tuesdays but I am considering moving the race day to Sunday so I would like to give it a test. As it is now much easier to create events and invite friends via GT6 I hope we get a solid amount of drivers for tomorrow even if it on a short notice.

See you on the track!

Good racing yesterday guys. Not sure how I got the pole with almost no practice in the Lexus so there is a lot of speed in this car I think. Not sure how Lozza didn't win every race in this car last season lol.

Great drive by Andro yesterday really solid win mate. Mirial what happened to you in the last lap?

As our primary race day is on Tuesday I am planning another pre race for tomorrow. I will send invites via GT6 and I will also post the info here later tonight.

Last edited:
Was great race.Thanks niss

Wen is the race today ?

1/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08 - AndroR35
1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - mirial