Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car

• Thread starter luisgo98
  • 15 comments
Philippines
Manila
luisgo88
I found it in my UCD then I bought it for 1,9xx,xxx then I went straight to the GT Rally on the hardest level but it wasn't allowed :grumpy: can any one suggest another rally car for me :)

I don't think it's on the list of cars that can compete.

But another good rally car you can use is the Lancia Delta Rally Car '85. You get it from winning the Gallardo event in A-spec.

I found the best car to be the Mitsubishi Super Rally Car. It seems to be based on the Evo VIII WRC but has some extra grunt. Got it from the UCD for something around $700,000 from memory.

Won the advanced rally challenge easily.

Good luck 👍

Edit: Just checked the Matrix... it's $290,000, not $700k! My bad!

Last edited:
If you are able to do any of these events, you can win the following cars:

Special Events
Rally Gran Turismo Easy: Roadgoing Rally Car
Rally Gran Turismo Intermediate: WRC Style Rally Car

Grand tour
Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge Gold: Citroen C4 WRC '08 (P)

A-Spec Expert
Historic Racing Car Cup: Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 (S)
Trofeo Gallardo: Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 (S)

I found it in my UCD then I bought it for 1,9xx,xxx then I went straight to the GT Rally on the hardest level but it wasn't allowed :grumpy: can any one suggest another rally car for me :)

This is because the Escudo was not a rally car :sly: But I used the S4, and I won all of the races by huge margins :)

This is because the Escudo was not a rally car :sly:

Wrong. It's because GT doesn't have it labelled at as "Rally Car." Otherwise it would smash that event and would be the best car available with a Rally ticket. That event only allows WRC cars, which the Escudo is not. A lack of involvement with WRC is hardly disqualification from being a rally car. :rolleyes:

Wrong. It's because GT doesn't have it labelled at as "Rally Car." Otherwise it would smash that event and would be the best car available with a Rally ticket. That event only allows WRC cars, which the Escudo is not. A lack of involvement with WRC is hardly disqualification from being a rally car. :rolleyes:

haha, I can't deny that, but it was more of a Hill Climb car, (only one seat), than a Textbook defenition of a Rally car.

Back