Team real talk

It is called getting home late and having to do homework i am still in school!! My sports dont get out till 7 then i have to eat too!! Luckily it is all over in late november so i will be able to get on more then

Just keep at school buddy, don't worry about it. If anything ill handle all this, don't stress yourself.

Hey team real talk, how about a little match this weekend?
My team is not that fast but we will have some fun though is 2v2 okay? :)
RedFoxRacing
Cya,
Jay

Hey team real talk, how about a little match this weekend?
My team is not that fast but we will have some fun though is 2v2 okay? :)
RedFoxRacing
Cya,
Jay

Long as we don't run anything I put on YouTube ;) I know you watch my videos :P

2v2 sounds ok, since it's a small battle I won't expect it to count for anything, and there is almost always 2 of our guys on. I don't see an issue, but the main guy whose gotta clear it is sick.

If its good with you sick, ill grab another guy and run them. Just us know.

Long as we don't run anything I put on YouTube ;) I know you watch my videos :P

2v2 sounds ok, since it's a small battle I won't expect it to count for anything, and there is almost always 2 of our guys on. I don't see an issue, but the main guy whose gotta clear it is sick.

If its good with you sick, ill grab another guy and run them. Just us know.

Yeah im teaching the leader of my team the basics you know xD
Btw you should really concider buying a HDPVR.
If you're all good we're gonna have some fun this weekend

Yeah im teaching the leader of my team the basics you know xD
Btw you should really concider buying a HDPVR.
If you're all good we're gonna have some fun this weekend

Yeah I have considered it, but it's hard to get a job when your a sophomore with AP classes :/

But yeah, defiantly even if we don't battle ill still run you guys 👍

Yeah i know man, there are ways to record your screen without a capture card u should google it,
Could you add me we can run sometimes

I don't know, when will we have a date decided? And I swear if you say this weekend I'm going to explode.

We already told you guys our car so I don't know why you can choose yours?

Yeah, we agreed it was this Sunday @ 12:00MD!👍

If not well maybe next Sunday but Sunday is the best day for us bro and make sure Sickwitt is there please!

May I ask what the rush is? Is the world going to end or something? Is there a nuclear bomb that's going to explode?

Once again, I'll say this:

Danny, please JUST CALM the 🤬 DOWN.

Sick, NO ONE CARES THAT YOU RACE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME.

Really trying to be fair here...but it seems that this particular competition is just drying things away. C'mon, KT, clean this up :/

We already told you guys our car so I don't know why you can choose yours?

Yeah, we agreed it was this Sunday @ 12:00MD!👍

If not well maybe next Sunday but Sunday is the best day for us bro and make sure Sickwitt is there please!

Danny you need to relax. I already told you I had to look at my schedule, now, I have things I'm doing this weekend.

We need to reschedule, but please don't rush it. I need time for homework, because as I said, I'm a sophomore in highschool taking college classes, I have a home life so i chill with friends, and I got other things to do on top of that. So relax, and we can TRY for next Sunday, or Saturday, preferable Saturday in my book.

Danny you need to relax. I already told you I had to look at my schedule, now, I have things I'm doing this weekend.

We need to reschedule, but please don't rush it. I need time for homework, because as I said, I'm a sophomore in highschool taking college classes, I have a home life so i chill with friends, and I got other things to do on top of that. So relax, and we can TRY for next Sunday, or Saturday, preferable Saturday in my book.

No problem bro, no rush guys! take your time!👍

I'm cool about this and we understand you, there are better things to do and is a simple video game! is only a video game and the cars are not real!

Ill check you guys out next weekend:tup:

No problem bro, no rush guys! take your time!👍

I'm cool about this and we understand you, there are better things to do and is a simple video game! is only a video game and the cars are not real!

Ill check you guys out next weekend:tup:

Yeah word dude, ill try to keep next week clean so we can run it. Ill TRY to get sick to pick a ride by Monday but I'm not sure yet.

And I would suggest you guys change yours, it's not fair you gave us it a week ago. Let me know your new car so I can grab it.

Back