Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments
Awesome job on the S2000. It handles very well and can go through many corners at a fast speed. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this online! đź‘Ť

Gonna have to check out some of those other new ones you got up. Also, that AMG looks pretty sweet. :drool:

Ya that car is spectacular, thanks. All the cars posted after it are track specific cars so test them at the exact track it says for maximum fun lol. The AMG I have many more pics of, I just linked it to my gallery if you wanna see more.

Ferrari California '08 by shmogt2, on Flickr
Car: Ferrari California 2008
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 625HP/8400rpm
Torque: 439 ft-lb/6400rpm
Weight: 1326 kg
Miles: 77.6
Performance Points: 596

PARTS:
All performance parts, spoiler, no chassis rigidity. Racing soft tires

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 15/40
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 3.771
2nd: 2.579
3rd: 1.905
4th: 1.463
5th: 1.167
6th: 0.968
7th: 0.834
Final: 4.860
Top Speed: 217

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/6
Accel: xx/26
Braking: xx/12

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rate: 12.3/14.7
Extension: 3/7
Compression: 2/4
Anti-Roll: 3/6
Camber: 2.4/2.2
Toe: -0.08/-0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/7

TUNER COMMENTS:

This car is for Stage 5. Very easy to drive and super fast. It feels just like a Lotus Elise only much more power. The race was for Stage 5 at 595pp in which it won 1st place against non race cars. Fairly easy to drive just watch coming out of certain corners not to bump the wall as it will slow you down a lot. My personal one is a gray gunmetal color with black rims and a big spoiler and it seriously looks so good racing in the night of stage 5.

P.S. The pictures were taken by Asriel. Feel free to check out Asriel gallery to see more great pics.

nice wat color is that on the car

TheyViper
ok did you test my audi pikes pekes out yet

I did and it drifts super easy, but I'm undecided if I'm gonna add it or not. Your transmissions are so low compared to what I'm used to. I find I am shifting so much. I drove slower with more pulsing the gas and it was better, but I have to test it a second time for my decision.

challenger rm more power by shmogt, on Flickr
Car: Dodge Challenger R/T RM 1970 (MORE POWER)
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 788HP/5400rpm
Torque: 809 ft-lb/4900rpm
Weight: 1260 kg
Miles: 236.6
Performance Points: 646

PARTS:
*GLITCH* This car comes with a racing muffler installed already, but for some reason it is not selected in the settings. Go into settings and check it on for more power. All other parts fine

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 20/50

Transmission
1st: 2.338
2nd: 1.376
3rd: 0.977
4th: 0.756
5th: 0.632
Final: 3.470
Top Speed: 217

Initial: xx/5
Accel: xx/54
Braking: xx/41

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-22
Spring Rate: 11.6/9.7
Extension: 6/6
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll: 3/3
Camber: 2.4/1.5
Toe: -0.04/0.03

Brakes
Brake Balance: 3/9

TUNER COMMENTS:

Almost like my other version, but with key changes to make it as perfect as it can be as well. Due to the added power and torque the LSD had to be changed drastically to compensate and minor suspension changes. This version can go faster, but watch when exiting corners not to slam on the gas or the tires will spin up. I set the LSD to stop the tires from spinning up as much as possible while still leaving a little bit of play in case you need the power to get around.

How did you manage to get that much power out of it? My RM'd Challenger only has 629bhp...

By the way, the tunes I've tried so far (Inc. the Veyron one) have been absolutely brilliant. Thanks a lot for all these :)

How did you manage to get that much power out of it? My RM'd Challenger only has 629bhp...

By the way, the tunes I've tried so far (Inc. the Veyron one) have been absolutely brilliant. Thanks a lot for all these :)

Read the parts again it's a glitch car. If you want the lower power one I made a tune for it too, it's the one that doesn't say more power.

Thanks, I try to make the tunes as best as the car can possibly be. lol I love the Veyron tune I have, it's the best one I have found. Everyone tells me it's awesome too which is good. As long as you pay attention to how to drive it lol. I got a new tune coming soon that is absolutely awesome really soon hopefully you like that one too.

I did and it drifts super easy, but I'm undecided if I'm gonna add it or not. Your transmissions are so low compared to what I'm used to. I find I am shifting so much. I drove slower with more pulsing the gas and it was better, but I have to test it a second time for my decision.

ok

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI 2007

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of other tunes out there for this car, but I just had so much fun with the one I made that I had to post it. I love this car it is really fast and just does everything well. It also drives really well in the rain which is good. I took this to the burg in the rain and didn't have that much problem driving it as fast as I could.

P.S. I have really good shots of it here

Last edited:
Hey man, got a tuning request for ya. I was looking in my UCD earlier and noticed a NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95, which has been on my wanted list for some time now. I took it out for a spin, stock at Suzuka and it drove great! The handling and grip is already good stock, but was wondering if you could make a tune for it to make it even better. Looking at the GT5Tune database, there seems to only be a drift tune on it, so there isn't a single race tune out there for it, surprisingly.

P.S. I reviewed your S2000 LM tune last.

Hey man, got a tuning request for ya. I was looking in my UCD earlier and noticed a NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95, which has been on my wanted list for some time now. I took it out for a spin, stock at Suzuka and it drove great! The handling and grip is already good stock, but was wondering if you could make a tune for it to make it even better. Looking at the GT5Tune database, there seems to only be a drift tune on it, so there isn't a single race tune out there for it, surprisingly.

P.S. I reviewed your S2000 LM tune last.

lolol you asked for the S2000 than commented after you drove it. However I too like that car and was pretty disappointed in it since it didn't have much power compared to older GT games. I also lost by a mile in the race I was in so I guess I could try to make it as good as what it should of been to start.

Hi
Are you going to make a tune for the GT-R (R35) '12? :)

shmogt, I have a question for you. Will a tune still be effective if I don't tune the downforce? I don't like putting spoilers on my cars lol

Clytius
shmogt, I have a question for you. Will a tune still be effective if I don't tune the downforce? I don't like putting spoilers on my cars lol

Tricky question. FF cars don't need spoilers since a spoiler is to push the rear tires down and since the car is front wheel drive you obviously don't want air pushing down the back. All other cars are much better with spoilers. I do find it makes a considerable difference however you don't have to. Just drive a bit more careful and you should be ok.

shmogt about the new transmission for the viper acr it only gos a 161mhp

It's 1/4 mile drag race so it gets to that fast and doesn't need more speed. I may adjust it again, but I want to test it more online, but can't right now. it seems fast to me so far tho and the people I did race I smoked but I haven't raced enough yet to be 100% final.

It's 1/4 mile drag race so it gets to that fast and doesn't need more speed. I may adjust it again, but I want to test it more online, but can't right now. it seems fast to me so far tho and the people I did race I smoked but I haven't raced enough yet to be 100% final.

o ok

bmw v12 lmr race car '99 by shmogt, on flickr
car: bmw v12 lmr race car 1999
drivetrain: mr
horsepower: 910hp/6500rpm
torque: 754 ft-lb/4500rpm
weight: 900 kg
miles: 173.4
performance points: 718

parts:
all parts. Racing medium tires

setup:

body/chassis
aerodynamics
downforce: 60/85
weight balance: 0/0

transmission
1st: 2.695
2nd: 1.888
3rd: 1.392
4th: 1.027
5th: 0.799
6th: 0.0651
final: 3.580
top speed: 273

limited slip differential
initial: Xx/8
accel: Xx/27
braking: Xx/28

suspension
ride height: -20/-5
spring rate: 17.0/15.0
extension: 8/6
compression: 7/5
anti-roll: 5/5
camber: 2.5/0.5
toe: -0.30/0.45

brakes
brake balance: 6/7

tuner comments:
my first race car tune! I had this car in my garage with 0 miles on it for a little while now when someone asked me to tune it. I accepted the challenge and have created a serious racer. I used racing medium tires for this because i was asked to, but i'm sure racing soft will be the same just a bit better. I tuned it for sarthe, but it should work anywhere. I also really like how the pictures came out, but wish i didn't crash in the first 2 seconds of that race and now have a huge scuff mark on the front lol.

It was very tail happy and skidded everywhere when i first started testing and difficult to lay down any power without it going crazy and spinning out. I adjusted the springs to where it would stay straight, but the smallest amount of gas and it still went nuts. After more work on the lsd this car is now a beast. It is not the fastest race car out there, but its basically a 1:1 power to weight ratio and virtually 50/50 weight balance which makes it a lot easier to control than some others. Now it is still a race car so don't be a fool and slam on the gas out of the corners. You will end up burning away the tires and/or spin out so be easy on the gas and there will be no problems.

thanks this tune is perfect:)

lambo by shmogt, on Flickr
Car: Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 2009
Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 875HP/8900rpm
Torque: 607 ft-lb/6900rpm
Weight: 1350 kg
Miles: 566.9
Performance Points: 629

PARTS:
All like usual and a spoiler

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/20

Transmission
1st: 4.171
2nd: 2.649
3rd: 1.918
4th: 1.499
5th: 1.220
6th: 1.043
Final: 2.870
Top Speed: 236

Initial: 9/13
Accel: 49/54
Braking: 41/44

Torque Split
Front Rear: 40/60

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 15.0/16.0
Extension: 8/9
Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll: 4/5
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Toe: 0.00/0.45

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/8

TUNER COMMENTS:

This is a true 4WD car with a 40/60 split. Originally this car was insane like an Enzo with lots of under steer and over steer, but after a very long time (look how many miles) the beast has finally been tamed! I had so many problems with this car and got it to a point where it could drift with racing soft tires around any corner and it was actually faster doing that than slowing down and making the turn, but I couldn't release it being crazy because what would be the point? Anyone can tune a car and have it turn out insane. I also had problems with it racing on tracks like Daytona where it would just start bouncing around and the tinniest mistake and the car would spin out. I am pleased to say that all that is fixed now so you can race on any track with no worries of spinning out or the tires heating up, etc. Plus it is a very good car in general to drive, lots of fun with control.

what tires is this setup running?

super excited for the new Lamborghini Aventador to finally be in the game. I will finally be able to make my banner car reality lol

Back